+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit visa

notgoogle

Jul 13, 2020
Dubai
i am sponsoring my husband and both of us live outside canada, we are thinking to visit our family in canada. i am aware that me as a citizen i can go back whenever i want, but if my husband applied for a visit visa and got denied for whatever reason, would that affect our spousal sponsorship? can someone let me know about the new visitor visa rules for covid19?

note: we already sent our spousal sponsorshop file 1 month ago.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
i am sponsoring my husband and both of us live outside canada, we are thinking to visit our family in canada. i am aware that me as a citizen i can go back whenever i want, but if my husband applied for a visit visa and got denied for whatever reason, would that affect our spousal sponsorship? can someone let me know about the new visitor visa rules for covid19?

note: we already sent our spousal sponsorshop file 1 month ago.
He can apply for visa, refusal will not affect sponsorship.

Search for canada covid travel restrictions, the rules are widely available. Short form is if he gets visa, he can travel with you (or to visit you) as immediate family member, will need to document he is spouse of Canadian citizen. Both of you will need to self-isolate (separate from others) for 15 days on arrival in Canada.

Reactions: notgoogle

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
This is only the spousal sponsorship application section, please find the TRV section of the forum for better assistance and to read others experience.