+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa

Mohsin@0643

Aug 20, 2019
Hi, i want to apply visit visa for Canada with my wife.
I have alredy rejection on workpermit ( intra company transfer ) what is best way to apply for visit my canadian canadia with my wife.
I don't want rejection this time that's why i need strong file for that. Can you help me over that ?

Mohsin@0643

Aug 20, 2019
Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit
application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have
determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing
your application on the following grounds:
• You have not demonstrated that you come within the exceptions under section 186 of the
IRPR exempting you from the requirement to obtain a work permit or that your employment in
Canada comes within the exceptions to section 203 of the IRPR. As a result, your offer of
employment must be the subject of an economic effect determination before a work permit can be
issued to you. Your employer in Canada should contact the local office of the Department of
Employment and Social Development Canada to begin this process.
• You have not provided financial statements for the company and evidence of banking
arrangements. I am not satisfied you have the financial resources to operate this company. Not
satisfied that the company is large enough to support executive position

Mohsin@0643

Aug 20, 2019
What reasons were given for previous rejections
You have not demonstrated that you come within the exceptions under section 186 of the
IRPR exempting you from the requirement to obtain a work permit or that your employment in
Canada comes within the exceptions to section 203 of the IRPR. As a result, your offer of
employment must be the subject of an economic effect determination before a work permit can be
issued to you. Your employer in Canada should contact the local office of the Department of
Employment and Social Development Canada to begin this process.
• You have not provided financial statements for the company and evidence of banking
arrangements. I am not satisfied you have the financial resources to operate this company. Not
satisfied that the company is large enough to support executive position