+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa

tausif_asif

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
I am from Pakistan. I already stayed in Uk from 2012-2013 and timely came back.
Now I want to apply for Canada visit visa. Do I must have letter of invitation to get visa ? please update

hydrakanth

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
It depends on why you want to visit Canada? Are you visiting a family member or friend, then you have to get an invitation letter, support documents etc (if they are supporting your stay in Canada.

If you just want to visit Canada for tourism, due to covid pandemic all non-essential travel to Canada is currently banned.

tausif_asif

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
It depends on why you want to visit Canada? Are you visiting a family member or friend, then you have to get an invitation letter, support documents etc (if they are supporting your stay in Canada.

If you just want to visit Canada for tourism, due to covid pandemic all non-essential travel to Canada is currently banned.
bro, I am not visiting anyone. Just want to have some tourism there.
Me and my spouse, we both are salaried persons and have the required funds and documents required. Is there any chance of being granted a visit visa? we are planning a trip in Aug-2021.

Can anyone recommend that, should we both apply for the visa or separate?
Because most times visa officer might think that tourists don't have any intention to return. any help will be appreciated.

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
staying in UK for 1.5 year don’t count as a travel history,

travel history mean you travel for leisure/tourism or work in different country and especially UK, USA, Australia, NewZealand and Europe
True... there should be a pattern of travel....1.5 years in UK doesn't count as travel history.

Reactions: tausif_asif

zarakhan92

Nov 10, 2021
I have a friend in Canada who is a PR. I want to visit him. Does he need to get a letter of invitation taken out from his office. Also what documents can we submit for "proof of relationship". I'm a PhD student in India, so how much funds should I show in my account? Kindly help me