+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa

Jhen021

Dec 16, 2017
hello guys,I just wanna ask what to do I want my parents to visit us here in Canada. But my mothers name in my birthcertificate has an error(extra letter in her name),do I have to correct it before applying or can I just provide other proof of relationship?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hello guys,I just wanna ask what to do I want my parents to visit us here in Canada. But my mothers name in my birthcertificate has an error(extra letter in her name),do I have to correct it before applying or can I just provide other proof of relationship?
Are you applying for their super visas?

What other proof can you provide as 'Proof of relationship'? Your parents' marriage certificate, for example

Reactions: Jhen021

Jhen021

Dec 16, 2017
Hello thank you for reply, yes a Super visa,in there marriage certificate my mothers name still not match on my birthcertificate,can I use a remittances reciept for the past 3 years or photos,what can you suggest to do,

Jhen021

Dec 16, 2017
Are you applying for their super visas?

What other proof can you provide as 'Proof of relationship'? Your parents' marriage certificate, for example

Hello thank you for reply, yes a Super visa,in there marriage certificate my mothers name still not match on my birthcertificate,can I use aremittances reciept for the past 3 years or photos,what can you suggest to do,

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello thank you for reply, yes a Super visa,in there marriage certificate my mothers name still not match on my birthcertificate,can I use aremittances reciept for the past 3 years or photos,what can you suggest to do,
If it's a minor difference, I suggest you include an explanation with the proofs of relationship