+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa-UAE

shabijat

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Dubai
Dear all,
I hope you all are doing well.
I need your help immediately. I am applying for Canada on visit Visa. Please see below my detail and please let me know how many I have chances to get visa.
Age 31 Years,
Residence/Work permit UAE - Accountant and same visa I have Accountant.
My sister going to sponsor me as she is Canadian national.
I have 15,000 CAD bank statement.
My salary is in CAD 2,400/=
My company already issued me NOC
My Father and Mother already get the Super Visa
I am married
I have property in Pakistan
But I don't have travel history.

Please help me and let me know how many chances I have to get the visit visa? As I am applying from Dubai?

Thank you,
Shoaib Mehmood

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
RBVO 23/09/11 - CIC asked update 08/08/12 within 60 days
Med's Request
Update was sent by mid Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Request July 29, done Aug 1, sent Aug 6 online, receipt confirmed Aug 9
Interview........
28/05/2013 called for 13/06/2013
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
Hello, Shoaib, you have zero percent 50% chance. This is just a personal note. It is not a proven opinion. UAE applications are processed very bad! The visa office is expecting you to have a Schengen vis anad a UK on the top of that, however the only visa and travel that may help you is Australia and USA!
Even if you have those the officer may always come back to you with lame excuses like ties to home country and Canada, plus no travel history etc.
Your document presentation is important too. My understanding is that they laods of application per day (as visit visa is a cash cow practice) and they have to weed out the non-eligible ones in a matter of a glance and then they go one layer down and take a look.
Again my understanding is that they usually have 1 main reason and they tick at least 1 more item if not 2 to show you are really really not eligible.
I suggest you put any letter or document you can within your application and do not along with your kids or spouse to show it as a strong reason for your return.
They say we have to show the reason why we are traveling and why we come back! But it is not easy clear procedure that what is considered or measured as acceptable. UAE residence means you are a temporary resident (renewed every 2 years), therefore unstable! plus you left your homecountry which means another reason for no ties. Your property helps but how much is its worth? etc. Even though if you have thousands, same garbage.
My last word, nothing to lose, simply apply WITHOUT a lawyer and test the water. Keep in mind whatever you say will be in your file under your UCI number forever. So in case God forbid you get rejected, they always go backward to see what you mentioned last time.
You mom and dad visa has nothing or no help for your application.

shabijat

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Dubai
@xnista. Thank you for your reply. Actually I am working here from 3 years, and in which company I am working it is a big group of companies. Still one year of visa is remaining. And I get the NOC from my company which clearly mention about my salary, and annual leaves, date of joining etc.
On the other hand my wife is not applying with me as we are newly married in month of Feb 2019 so we dont have kids.
I am the only applicant for visit visa, other then my brothers they also living in Pakistan. Further please guide me should I submit my application online or by hand?
Please your reply is very important fo

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Dear all,
I hope you all are doing well.
I need your help immediately. I am applying for Canada on visit Visa. Please see below my detail and please let me know how many I have chances to get visa.
Age 31 Years,
Residence/Work permit UAE - Accountant and same visa I have Accountant.
My sister going to sponsor me as she is Canadian national.
I have 15,000 CAD bank statement.
My salary is in CAD 2,400/=
My company already issued me NOC
My Father and Mother already get the Super Visa
I am married
I have property in Pakistan
But I don't have travel history.

Please help me and let me know how many chances I have to get the visit visa? As I am applying from Dubai?

Thank you,
Shoaib Mehmood

Apply and see.
Submit NOC, Leave Approval, Property Docs, Pay Slips, Bank Statements and apply !
You can be approved, totally depends on your luck and Visa Officer !

You have strong ties to CoR ( UAE ) and CoB ( PAK ) , CoR = Job and CoB = Property

People with no travel history have been approved and on the other hand people with valid UK visas , good travel history have been rejected !

Are you traveling to Canada with family or by yourself ?

Safiya dany

Oct 20, 2018
Unfortunately the word LUCK does not exist in the IRCC act.
In fact Immagration officers follow the IRCC acts very strictly.

Otherwise it would be like gambling you just try your luck.

Last edited:

shabijat

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Dubai
Apply and see.
Submit NOC, Leave Approval, Property Docs, Pay Slips, Bank Statements and apply !
You can be approved, totally depends on your luck and Visa Officer !

You have strong ties to CoR ( UAE ) and CoB ( PAK ) , CoR = Job and CoB = Property

People with no travel history have been approved and on the other hand people with valid UK visas , good travel history have been rejected !

Are you traveling to Canada with family or by yourself ?
@captainarabiia very very thanks for your reply, my application is ready to submit due to month end closing I was very busy so I could not submit. Today hopefully I ll submit my application by using online account. I just want to ask something there are some specific requirements if we submit online application I think we cant upload some extra documents like property, air ticket etc?
On the other hand I am applying without family member. My wife she is in Dubai on visit visa but she ll be back to Pak upon completion her visa.
And I am confuse about that my mother and father recently they got super visa, I want to travel with them. Their visas could be effect on my application? Is there any bad impact or good?

Please see below the detail of my documents which I am attaching with application
NOC from company,
employement contract,
Leave approval,
Emirates ID,
Marriage certificate,
Property documents (without valuation)
Pay slips,
Bank statement (15,000 CAD)
Invitation letter from my sister (As she is Canadian national)
Her house agreement copy,
Her passport copy,
Family registration certificate which shows relation with sister,
Her husband passport copy (As he has PR)

Thanks in advance if you advise on any missing documents or need to do further improvement?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
@captainarabiia very very thanks for your reply, my application is ready to submit due to month end closing I was very busy so I could not submit. Today hopefully I ll submit my application by using online account. I just want to ask something there are some specific requirements if we submit online application I think we cant upload some extra documents like property, air ticket etc?
On the other hand I am applying without family member. My wife she is in Dubai on visit visa but she ll be back to Pak upon completion her visa.
And I am confuse about that my mother and father recently they got super visa, I want to travel with them. Their visas could be effect on my application? Is there any bad impact or good?

Please see below the detail of my documents which I am attaching with application
NOC from company,
employement contract,
Leave approval,
Emirates ID,
Marriage certificate,
Property documents (without valuation)
Pay slips,
Bank statement (15,000 CAD)
Invitation letter from my sister (As she is Canadian national)
Her house agreement copy,
Her passport copy,
Family registration certificate which shows relation with sister,
Her husband passport copy (As he has PR)

Thanks in advance if you advise on any missing documents or need to do further improvement?

Ok , since your family will be staying in Pak it's a good "Tie to home country".
I will respond to your other queries soon.

Reactions: shabijat
Aug 4, 2019
I got rejection just 1 day before.
Having valid UK multiple visa
Visited. Australia. Newzealand. Uk. Schengen.
Turkey and Far East.
Me and my spouse applied for visa.
I have kids. And kids didn’t Apply
I am ceo or company. And my mrs director. Of PVT Ltd company.

Don’t know why they imposed. 179 b.

So be careful. And a lot of rejections from Canada. For Pakistan.

shabijat

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Dubai
I got rejection just 1 day before.
Having valid UK multiple visa
Visited. Australia. Newzealand. Uk. Schengen.
Turkey and Far East.
Me and my spouse applied for visa.
I have kids. And kids didn’t Apply
I am ceo or company. And my mrs director. Of PVT Ltd company.

Don’t know why they imposed. 179 b.
So be careful. And a lot of rejections from Canada. For Pakistan.
Thank you Sulaiman bhai,
Let see what happend, tomorrow I ll submit my application. And tomorrow I am travelling to Pak from UAE for Eid. After that I ll share the experience about my application.
Please pray for me.

Thank you,
Shoaib Mehmood