+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa TRV - VFS UAE 2019

sayanara

Jul 22, 2016
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
Hi, I got good news yesterday, that was remarkable.
I applied online on the 4th of May and got approval and PPR on 9th May. Applied online, biometrics was done in Dubai on 7 May.

sayanara

Jul 22, 2016
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
What is ur nationality?
Ukrainian, also I had 2 US Visa refusals 12 years ago, and almost no travel history (no UK, Australia, New Zealand or Schengen visas), also I didn't buy tickets, insurance and didn't make hotel reservation. But prepared a detailed day-to-day itinerary with cost estimates and all the supported docs. I was worried to be honest.

stephanie_sahara

Jun 20, 2018
Hello! I have biometrics intruction and I will be doing it this coming sunday. Is biometrics means positive result? I passed my application online last april 22.

Miax1218

Apr 28, 2019
Hi, I got good news yesterday, that was remarkable.
I applied online on the 4th of May and got approval and PPR on 9th May. Applied online, biometrics was done in Dubai on 7 May.
In a span of 5 days u got everything done? Wow! You are a world breaker :D congrats!

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
Hello! I have biometrics intruction and I will be doing it this coming sunday. Is biometrics means positive result? I passed my application online last april 22.
Its standard for all applicant. This have nothing to do with positive answer. Your application is bit slow mostly people will get biometric next day of submission

Jorino

May 8, 2019
Hi
I am applying for a TRV
I would be uploading my documents on the 21st of this month
Can my bank statement start from April 30th backwards??

Tim186

Apr 2, 2019
Hey guys , good to see There is a page for trv applications from uae , Sharing my timeline here
May1 - online application
May 1 -biometrics request
May 5 - biometrics submitted

No updates till now , Trv timeline at CIC website as of today 28 days

Anybody here who’s applied at similar dates to me ?