+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa TRV - VFS UAE 2019

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
If I knew it will be this long, I shouldve just applied online by myself and not thru VFS. Idk what is the difference by applying thru them. I kinda regret applying thru VFS.
No differance just one day your procedure is start late then online .nothing else differances

Miax1218

Apr 28, 2019
No differance just one day your procedure is start late then online .nothing else differances
Just different timelines to each and every single application/person/passport/numbers of application as per passport? They dont even follow that processing times posted on their website. My final decision status changed to approved, until now I have no PPR.

amgose

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Just different timelines to each and every single application/person/passport/numbers of application as per passport? They dont even follow that processing times posted on their website. My final decision status changed to approved, until now I have no PPR.
The one posted on their website is an estimate. It can be shorter or longer than that on case to case basis. For me I guess it's quicker cause I had TRV before and valid US visa. Some may take longer due to their circumstances.

You need to consider the holidays as well.

i_Dawood

May 8, 2019
Hi All

Please post your timelines for Visit Visa to Canada applied in UAE in 2019.

Lets share our tracking here...

Correspondence
Subject Date sent Date read
Correspondence Letter May 7, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter April 12, 2019
Submission Confirmation April 11, 2019

Waiting further updates. Fingers crossed.

mohammadahmedjilani

Oct 3, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-11-2019
No, this is not exactly what they mean.
What they mean is that the 80% of the applications which they processed during the given week period was 33 days old.
They still keep the room of 20% of the applications, and we keep on thinking that we belong to that particular 20% group. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: demme343