+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit visa to work permit

wah7134

Sep 7, 2018
hi my name is javef from delhi india i met yesterday with one guys who sending canada he told me that you will go canada as tourist on tourist visa after reaching there we will convert your multiple visa in work permit before going to canada we will apply your multiple visa after this employer will call you from canada for interview after selection employer send the confirmation mail and joining formalities in canada is it true process please any body help me and tell me right process please any body help me otherwise i will loose my big amount in this scam pl

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
hi my name is javef from delhi india i met yesterday with one guys who sending canada he told me that you will go canada as tourist on tourist visa after reaching there we will convert your multiple visa in work permit before going to canada we will apply your multiple visa after this employer will call you from canada for interview after selection employer send the confirmation mail and joining formalities in canada is it true process please any body help me and tell me right process please any body help me otherwise i will loose my big amount in this scam pl

Its a scam. If you are paying alot of money for this, you are been scammed.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Definitely a scam.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Don't pay anything. You're being scammed.

And, if they give you a job offer, do post the letter on here (after deleting your personal information) so we can advise

wah7134

Sep 7, 2018
thanks to all for helping me
can any body tell me what is the process of visit visa to work permit canada from india please help me

Nov 15, 2017
i got job offer from Canada employer , i have submited all the document, now my agent told me that i will receive call from limia officer to veryfy details from canada.

my agent told me that i can veryfy number in website or trucaller that this number is genuine. is this possible

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
i got job offer from Canada employer , i have submited all the document, now my agent told me that i will receive call from limia officer to veryfy details from canada.

my agent told me that i can veryfy number in website or trucaller that this number is genuine. is this possible
Scam.

Sep 27, 2018
I also apply for trv to work permit
Agent give me tracking id also and I track it it's true but if I get trv it's possible to convert visitor to work plz help me

Shahbaz29july

Oct 1, 2018

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes it's possible if u r inside Canada and u have TRV then u may apply for Work permit..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=172&top=17

Pls follow this link and check u can apply for Work permit inside Canada If u have TRV
You can only do this if you have an approved LMIA. This is something an employer must obtain. It's next to impossible to find employers willing to go through the LMIA process.

Any agent promising a TRV to work permit conversion is scamming you.

Shahbaz29july

Oct 1, 2018
You can only do this if you have an approved LMIA. This is something an employer must obtain. It's next to impossible to find employers willing to go through the LMIA process.

Any agent promising a TRV to work permit conversion is scamming you.
Ok