+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa to canada

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
Probably declared him as non-accompanying to get more points
Almost definitely, and to get a "faster" processing time. They've misrepresented themselves and now they're trying to find a way around it. At least she declared him...

Cannon

Oct 27, 2018
Yes she declared non accompanying bcoz to get more points. Now once she get pr I can go in visiting?
Whether my wife can give invitation to me for visit visa eventhough she is in India with pr?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes she declared non accompanying bcoz to get more points. Now once she get pr I can go in visiting?
Whether my wife can give invitation to me for visit visa eventhough she is in India with pr?
You can apply for a TRV but there is a high chance it will be refused.

Reactions: monkeys89

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
I would not recommend your wife, with a PR in India, provide you an invitation for a TRV. It will be denied.

As @scylla mentioned, your application for a TRV is likely to be refused because IRCC will see that you were described as a non-accompanying spouse in a PR application and then in very short order, you are applying for a TRV. They will see you actually intended to accompany. They will deny your TRV.

You should not have misrepresented your intentions on the PR application. There is always a chance that you will be able to demonstrate ties to your home country enough to get a TRV but it is unlikely.

Have your wife get her PR, land in Canada, and when she is able, begin the spousal sponsorship process with you outside of Canada. That is hte only option that will probably work.

I'm sorry to be so negative, but you chose a path that included misrepresenting your intentions. Now you will have to deal with it.

pinkheart

Aug 7, 2013
Hi guys! can i ask for your help.. wanna know.. if somebody applied online for a visitor visa, and wanted to submit a webform
will it have to be inside or outside canada?

sayakrc

Nov 1, 2018
Hi, what to mention in the purpose of visit section, if I am going to participate in a conference?