+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit Visa Stamping at Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi time line

Rainbow777

Star Member
Aug 24, 2022
so it will take exact 20 to 30 days what VFS told you coz VFS told 1 week time to my brother and exactly after 1 week he got the passports back
Hi, when did your brother apply and was it for a visitor visa? And he applied from UAE right ? can you please share the timeline of his application. Thanks

Sep 6, 2022
Hi, when did your brother apply and was it for a visitor visa? And he applied from UAE right ? can you please share the timeline of his application. Thanks
long story short he was a employee of semi-government organization and his company having special protocol department they applied for him 3 months back he submitted all the required documents and bank statement he gets lucky and got a approval last week and visas stamped for whole family.

i also applied back in July working in private firm but still awaiting a response, my assumption us they are taking 3-5 months per application to respond back depends on your luck as well. one of my czn from pakistan applied 1 year back still no response for him in pakistan, i am expecting my response around December maybe.

Rainbow777

Star Member
Aug 24, 2022
long story short he was a employee of semi-government organization and his company having special protocol department they applied for him 3 months back he submitted all the required documents and bank statement he gets lucky and got a approval last week and visas stamped for whole family.

i also applied back in July working in private firm but still awaiting a response, my assumption us they are taking 3-5 months per application to respond back depends on your luck as well. one of my czn from pakistan applied 1 year back still no response for him in pakistan, i am expecting my response around December maybe.
Thank you so much for your quick response. Really appreciate it... Good luck to all of us. Hope to hear good results.

Abe2

Star Member
Aug 7, 2016
Hi,
I have submitted the passport today to VFS Dubai and they told me it might take two to three weeks