+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Sister: Can she apply by herself

Mahreesha

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hi All,
We are on PR .
I want my sister to visit us . she is 33 and unmarried.
Issue is she has her profile already in express entry pool with 394 points.

My question is should we hire some consultant help for her visitor visa because applying form Pakistan for Visitor Visa is always risky and also Is that possible that we can strengthen her case by applying ourselves instead of wasting money in hiring consultant services?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hi All,
We are on PR .
I want my sister to visit us . she is 33 and unmarried.
Issue is she has her profile already in express entry pool with 394 points.

My question is should we hire some consultant help for her visitor visa because applying form Pakistan for Visitor Visa is always risky and also Is that possible that we can strengthen her case by applying ourselves instead of wasting money in hiring consultant services?
Her Express Entry profile will not be an issue for her TRV application.

To be approved for a TRV, she should prove that she has strong ties to her home country or reasons to leave Canada at the end of her stay, usually with a good, stable job, significant savings account, and travel history to visa-required countries. You don't need a consultant, and neither will one help if she does not have a good profile.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mahreesha

Mahreesha

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Her Express Entry profile will not be an issue for her TRV application.

To be approved for a TRV, she should prove that she has strong ties to her home country or reasons to leave Canada at the end of her stay, usually with a good, stable job, significant savings account, and travel history to visa-required countries. You don't need a consultant, and neither will one help if she does not have a good profile.
Thank you for your reply Bellaluna