+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISIT VISA REJECTION CANADA

AM070800

Apr 28, 2019
I applied a visit visa to visit Canada. I have a good job and cannot think to stay in Canada but when I applied for visit visa for myself and family. I got the following rejection:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

How it is possible for the rejection of all visit visa for family.

I have doubt that applications are not reviewed properly

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
If you're taking your entire family with you to Canada on a visit visa, it looks like you have nothing to go to at home. The assumption will be that you are trying to move your family to Canada.

If you and your family have not travelled to countries with strict visa requirements, then your travel history will not demonstrate enough compliance with visa requirements to make a positive decision.

Please share your complete profile and a list of all the documents you submitted so we can think some more. Also, the $100 visa fee per person is not a lot, and the fee is less than the cost of processing.

AM070800

Apr 28, 2019
I am working as sales manager My son got study visa thats why i was trying to get the visa so that i can visit him since he is going first time.
My younger is studying here with company sponsored education how i will think to move to canada.
I submitted bank statement, invitation letter, salary certificate and other documents

Last edited:

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I am working as sales manager My son got study visa thats why i was trying to get the visa so that i can visit him since he is going first time.
My younger is studying here with company sponsored education how i will think to move to canada.
I submitted bank statement, invitation letter, salary certificate and other documents
Did you submit documentation about your younger son? And how if you didn't come back he would not be able to continue his education?