+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa rejectd without biometrics

sisen

Jan 9, 2024
Malaysia
Category........
VISIT
Dear sir . My mane is muhammad Tahir.am from pakistan and i give my canada visite visa to apply agant .after apply my visa .he say my visa is rejected .without biometrics .how is this.after i ask e-mail and password .he apply but he did not give me .how to i check this is fake or not....thank and plz help me

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear sir . My mane is muhammad Tahir.am from pakistan and i give my canada visite visa to apply agant .after apply my visa .he say my visa is rejected .without biometrics .how is this.after i ask e-mail and password .he apply but he did not give me .how to i check this is fake or not....thank and plz help me
How much did you pay agent? Why do you need an agent? Apply yourself with funds, travel history and proof of returning home. But if agent did apply you need to find out why it was refused. Also, your account may be under his account and password. Get account information.

Reactions: wbayg

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear sir.i want to check .he apply my visit visa or not. How to check you can help me
This is not a government site. If you don’t have an application number or any correspondence to verify, you cannot check. Set up your own IRCC account and ask agent for number to link to your own account.

https://ircc.canada.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp

How much did you pay agent? How much in funds did you show to visit? What documentation did you show to prove ties to return (job letter, properties, spouse/children)?

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
This sounds very funny.. . When you ain’t a kid, how could you fall for such a cheap lie.. Next time, apply yourself ok

sisen

Jan 9, 2024
Malaysia
Category........
VISIT
Dear sir .i have Uic number 1124814686 and application number V345408782.and my passport number is BW 7123234 plz help me just chek he apply or not plz

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
Dear sir .i have Uic number 1124814686 and application number V345408782.and my passport number is BW 7123234 plz help me just chek he apply or not plz
Oh my goodness.. Don’t be silly, don’t ever share your information on here. Read online for guidance on how to apply for visa and then do the rest yourself