Last refusal below

1.Based on family ties in canada and country of residence
2.Based on purpose of visit
3.Based on travel history

Earlier reason was ( old refusal )

1.Based on family ties im canada and country of residence
2.Based on current employment situation
3.Based on financial assests

Invitation sent by my uncle who is a canadian citizen, applied for cousin sister wedding purpose.

Help me to short out these issues

Last edited:

amfa

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
My visitor visa refused reasons are

This is my 3rd attempt but earlier i got
Earlier reason was
2.Based on current emplyment situation

Invitation sent by my uncle who is a canadian citizen, applied for cousin sister wedding purpose.

I think you should order GCMS notes to find out the reason of refusal in details before trying anything.
Could you share your timeline? Submition and starting review dates?

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My visitor visa refused reasons are

This is my 3rd attempt but earlier i got
Earlier reason was
2.Based on current emplyment situation

Order GCMS notes because you have 3 refusals. What is your profile - age, live in home country, travel to visa required country etc. Don’t reapply for a while because you will look desperate.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
OP - what is your profile? Assume you don’t live in your home country, have little travel history, and no ties to home country.

sajiam

Feb 19, 2019
Im a srilankan 30 years old married, works in qatar, i have 2 companies registered in qatar, 1 company in sri lanka

Financial proof ( all company registration, tax report, personel bank balance in sri lanka and qatar, both company bank balance, 4 property deeds in srilanka with valauation)

Purpose of visit ( showed an inenarary with wedding hall bokings, wedding invitation,

Applied only for me, not for my wife

sajiam

Feb 19, 2019
I dont have any travel history expect qatar, but i got last week russian tourist visa , i will be yraveling on midd of novemebr to get some histries

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I dont have any travel history expect qatar, but i got last week russian tourist visa , i will be yraveling on midd of novemebr to get some histries
Travel to Russia won’t benefit you when it comes to travel history. Canada really wants to see travel to US, Australia, Western Europe, etc. Only personal funds count. How much liquid funds did you show in your personal accounts?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Im a srilankan 30 years old married, works in qatar, i have 2 companies registered in qatar, 1 company in sri lanka

Financial proof ( all company registration, tax report, personel bank balance in sri lanka and qatar, both company bank balance, 4 property deeds in srilanka with valauation)

Purpose of visit ( showed an inenarary with wedding hall bokings, wedding invitation,

Applied only for me, not for my wife
So you have no travel history and you don’t live in your home country. Reasons for visiting - wedding - is not strong during Covid. Is the wedding your immediate/extended family - sister, brother, parent etc? A visa to Russia is not what officers want to see. It is to the UK, US, New Zealand or Australia since these 5 countries share immigration information.

sajiam

Feb 19, 2019
Thank you for the information , i ll try to get uk or ausi tourist visa and then i apply

So how can i short out

family ties in canada and the country of residence

and

What are the acceptable purpose of visit

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for the information , i ll try to get uk or ausi tourist visa and then i apply

So how can i short out

and

With 3 refusals, when applying to the UK and AUS you now need to tell them about your Canadian refusals. It may make it difficult to get those visas too.

Order GCMS notes and don’t reapply for quite some time. Once Covid is over, then you can apply for a reason related more to tourism and visiting distant family. Right now, coming for a wedding is not a good reason. You don’t live in your home country so that one you can’t overcome.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

So how can i short out

and

Getting visas are not the issue. For international travel history to have an impact you need to travel to places and return while following the immigration rules of the country.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Sledge

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
VISIT
You will not get more details in GCMS notes other than what you already have.
That is incorrect. I requested the notes for my girlfriend's first refusal and there were clear notes as to the reasons for the refusal that were not on the form letter. We addressed all the notes in the second application and it was approved.