+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Refused

Nov 7, 2019
Hello

My visit visa request had been refused. On the basis of family ties, purpose of trip and assets.

By God, I have provided all authentic information. I am a man of justice with a deep sense of responsibility. And I am man of my word. I thought of breaking oath would not enter my head.

my Intension is to meet my brother and sight seeing with him and would leave the country given time. How do I put forth visa officer?

Please advice
Thanks

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Unfortunately, neither God nor Oaths work for ircc. You need to provide proof of obligations in your home country, Solid reasons why you would leave Canada, and other things that you cannot do from Canada, to receive a Visa.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Hello

My visit visa request had been refused. On the basis of family ties, purpose of trip and assets.

By God, I have provided all authentic information. I am a man of justice with a deep sense of responsibility. And I am man of my word. I thought of breaking oath would not enter my head.

my Intension is to meet my brother and sight seeing with him and would leave the country given time. How do I put forth visa officer?

Please advice
Thanks
Meeting your brother and sightseeing seem to be reasonable for purpose of trip. Maybe it was how you worded it. Did you have a letter of invitation from your brother? Did you have an itinerary of things you plan to see each day? How long of a stay did you request?
What are you leaving behind in your home country that would ensure you return? Do you have property? Job? Car? Wife and/or kids?
Roughly how much money did you show in your bank account to fund this trip?
Have you travelled to any other visa requiring countries before? Mainly USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, other European countries?

Nov 7, 2019
Yes, have letter of invitation
Yes, itinerary planned each day
13 days stay
My mother, rental flat, my job
For my stay in canada: I shown canadian dollar 8000 and total balance canadian dollar 19000 bank currency statement
Not Europe countries but gulf, Saudi Arabia and Dubai.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
13 days stay
For my stay in canada: I shown canadian dollar 8000 and total balance canadian dollar 19000 bank currency statement
could you elaborate on what you roughly planned each day? maybe it seemed unreasonable.
They do not count gulf countries only the western countries.
You should have showed your entire balance to be safe.

Nov 7, 2019
Purpose of Visit
My purpose of visit is to visit my family, but also to take a trip with him to Niagara Falls, Marine Land, Wonderland, CN Tower. Below is a detailed series of events we plan on doing during my proposed stay.

Dec 24th 2019 : Arrive at Toronto Pearson Airport.
Dec 25th : Rest and adjust to new timings.
Dec 26th: Visit CN tower and Rogers Center. Dec 27th : Visiting family friend in Oshawa.
Dec 28th : Visit Ripley's Aquarium Canada
Dec 29th : Visit to York dale mall or Eaton center
Dec 30TH : Shopping in downtown Toronto and visit Lakeshore.
Dec 31ST : Trip to Marine land followed by a visit to Niagara Falls to see Fireworks at night. Jan1 : Clothes, Perfume, Candy and Chocolate Shopping for India.
Jan 2ND : Rest and Packing.
Jan 3rd : Board Flight to India.

Nov 7, 2019
Purpose of Visit
My purpose of visit is to visit my family, but also to take a trip with him to Niagara Falls, Marine Land, Wonderland, CN Tower. Below is a detailed series of events we plan on doing during my proposed stay.

Dec 24th 2019 : Arrive at Toronto Pearson Airport.
Dec 25th : Rest and adjust to new timings.
Dec 26th: Visit CN tower and Rogers Center.
Dec 27th : Visiting family friend in Oshawa.
Dec 28th : Visit Ripley's Aquarium Canada
Dec 29th : Visit to York dale mall or Eaton center
Dec 30TH : Shopping in downtown Toronto and visit Lakeshore.
Dec 31ST : Trip to Marine land followed by a visit to Niagara Falls to see Fireworks at night.
Jan1 : Clothes, Perfume, Candy and Chocolate Shopping for India.
Jan 2ND : Rest and Packing.
Jan 3rd : Board Flight to India.

ibbidude1

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
13 days stay
i believe visa officer was not satisfied because of your travel history. usually travel history to UK USA NZ AUSTRALIA & Europe is a plus.
Your mother is a good tie that you will come back but it could be a plus if you own property having good job or business kids spouse and some more.
dont lose hope this is not the end of the world. i was rejected thrice to Europe and got approved on 4th attempt.

wait for sometime and re-apply. i have seen thread where applicants are approved with status of unmarried no assets.

please bear in mind it doesnt matter what you think its all about what you present in your case in front of visa officer

better to request GCMS notes in order to have a better idea about your refusal.

Best of Luck.

Nov 7, 2019
Travel history, I have precisely mentioned all dates in & out country. And in refusal letter, they have not mentioned about travel history. God and officer knows best!

Yes, strange things could happnes.

People believe, what their nature want them to believe.

Thank you! Thank you so much! May God rewards you generously!

Nov 7, 2019
I have prepared this cover letter, to re-apply for visitor visa. Let me know, if this is perfect or need amendments. Please

To, November 9, 2019

The Honorable Consul,

High Commission of Canada

Subject: Re-applying for visitor visa

Respected Sir/ Ma’am,

I, XXXXX, holder of Indian passport number XXXXX, with expiration date of XXXXXXX, I had applied for visitor visa, to visit my brother and for tourist purpose. Application no. XXXXXXX, Applied on October 26, 2019, Received refusal letter on November 7, 2019. On the following grounds

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I would like respond to these concerns point by point and could demonstrate that my situation meet the requirements.

1. Based on family ties in Canada and in my country of residence: my brother, XXXXXXXXX, Holding of Canadian passport number XXXXXXX with expiry date of XXXXXX, married and blessed with three children's in Canada. But In India, My father born and passed away. My mother, Naser Fatima, Age 62 years old, Home maker, is dependant on me. Attached a copy of nationality. And most of my relatives, childhood, schoolmate, University, friends live in India. Every Saturday, I meet my friends and have Party. And every Sunday, we visit relatives or they visit us, party at home or Barbecue at one of my relatives farm house. Lot of parties and enjoyment every weekend in India. and lot of festivals and wedding parties. At the end of my leave i would return to India forthwith.

2. Based on the purpose of my visit: My intend is to meet my brother and his family. Play with my nephew and niece. And sightseeing with them various tourist places like CN Tower, Rogers centre, Ripley’s aquarium, York dale mall, Marine Land, Niagara falls to see fireworks at night . And grabbing every opportunity for shopping deals during Christmas and New Year 2020. At the end of my leave I would return to India.

3. Based on my personal assets and financial status: Currently, I and mother live in rental Flat. But I have booked a new flat worth Rs 47,70,000/- . Paid in advance Rs 2,70,000/-, remaining after flat completion. I would apply for loan. I have account with Axis Bank, I am eligible for loan of Rs 50,00,000/-. And I am full-time employee of Status One Projects, Since October 2016. Holding prestigious position as a Project Incharge, Good payroll Rs 7,80,000/- annually, Company car, Good incentive upon completing project under specified time. Beside, I have invested with my brother in law in India, He is a Contractor. He transfer Rs 15,000/- per month in Bank account. And I have invested with my friend in used tyres business. He pays me Rs 3,500/- every month by cash. Financially, I am strong with axis back account Rs 10,63,729/- Plus Two Credit Card, Axis bank Credit Card limit Rs 1,45,000/-, State Bank of India Credit Card limit Rs 1,45,000/-. and having a luxurious comfort. I have submitted and attached in this appeal again all the required documents as proof that i will return to India after my approved vacation leave.

1. Visa application form signed

2. Passport original copy

3. Photos

4. Income Tax Returns

5. Company leave acceptance letter

6. Company No Objection Certificate

7. Service Certificate

8. Mothers passport copy Indian Nationality

9. Brother Passport copy (Canadian)

10. Residential proof

11. Invitation letter

12. Bank Statement

13. Return Ticket

I plan to travel Canada from December 22nd , 2019 to Jan 3rd , 2020 for 10 nights/ 11 days. I have sufficient funds for my stay and I am required to obtain Canada visit visa to do so. I will leave Canada on Jan 3rd , 2020 (Return ticket attached) and will be joining office from Jan 05th , 2020.

I request you to grant me visitor visa.
For any assistance, Kindly do reach me at the following number or email.

Thank You,
Yours Sincerely

Samiullah Khan Mohammed
Passport No. xxxxx
Cell No. xxxxxx
Email- xxxx

ibbidude1

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
I have prepared this cover letter, to re-apply for visitor visa. Let me know, if this is perfect or need amendments. Please

To, November 9, 2019

The Honorable Consul,

High Commission of Canada

Subject: Re-applying for visitor visa

Respected Sir/ Ma’am,

I, XXXXX, holder of Indian passport number XXXXX, with expiration date of XXXXXXX, I had applied for visitor visa, to visit my brother and for tourist purpose. Application no. XXXXXXX, Applied on October 26, 2019, Received refusal letter on November 7, 2019. On the following grounds

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I would like respond to these concerns point by point and could demonstrate that my situation meet the requirements.

1. Based on family ties in Canada and in my country of residence: my brother, XXXXXXXXX, Holding of Canadian passport number XXXXXXX with expiry date of XXXXXX, married and blessed with three children's in Canada. But In India, My father born and passed away. My mother, Naser Fatima, Age 62 years old, Home maker, is dependant on me. Attached a copy of nationality. And most of my relatives, childhood, schoolmate, University, friends live in India. Every Saturday, I meet my friends and have Party. And every Sunday, we visit relatives or they visit us, party at home or Barbecue at one of my relatives farm house. Lot of parties and enjoyment every weekend in India. and lot of festivals and wedding parties. At the end of my leave i would return to India forthwith.

2. Based on the purpose of my visit: My intend is to meet my brother and his family. Play with my nephew and niece. And sightseeing with them various tourist places like CN Tower, Rogers centre, Ripley’s aquarium, York dale mall, Marine Land, Niagara falls to see fireworks at night . And grabbing every opportunity for shopping deals during Christmas and New Year 2020. At the end of my leave I would return to India.

3. Based on my personal assets and financial status: Currently, I and mother live in rental Flat. But I have booked a new flat worth Rs 47,70,000/- . Paid in advance Rs 2,70,000/-, remaining after flat completion. I would apply for loan. I have account with Axis Bank, I am eligible for loan of Rs 50,00,000/-. And I am full-time employee of Status One Projects, Since October 2016. Holding prestigious position as a Project Incharge, Good payroll Rs 7,80,000/- annually, Company car, Good incentive upon completing project under specified time. Beside, I have invested with my brother in law in India, He is a Contractor. He transfer Rs 15,000/- per month in Bank account. And I have invested with my friend in used tyres business. He pays me Rs 3,500/- every month by cash. Financially, I am strong with axis back account Rs 10,63,729/- Plus Two Credit Card, Axis bank Credit Card limit Rs 1,45,000/-, State Bank of India Credit Card limit Rs 1,45,000/-. and having a luxurious comfort. I have submitted and attached in this appeal again all the required documents as proof that i will return to India after my approved vacation leave.

1. Visa application form signed

2. Passport original copy

3. Photos

4. Income Tax Returns

5. Company leave acceptance letter

6. Company No Objection Certificate

7. Service Certificate

8. Mothers passport copy Indian Nationality

9. Brother Passport copy (Canadian)

10. Residential proof

11. Invitation letter

12. Bank Statement

13. Return Ticket

I plan to travel Canada from December 22nd , 2019 to Jan 3rd , 2020 for 10 nights/ 11 days. I have sufficient funds for my stay and I am required to obtain Canada visit visa to do so. I will leave Canada on Jan 3rd , 2020 (Return ticket attached) and will be joining office from Jan 05th , 2020.

I request you to grant me visitor visa.
For any assistance, Kindly do reach me at the following number or email.

Thank You,
Yours Sincerely

Samiullah Khan Mohammed
Passport No. xxxxx
Cell No. xxxxxx
Email- xxxx
i believe you are not married so there is a chance that you will get married and wont come back (there is a risk for visa officer)
salary you are getting is low than what you can earn in Canada.
you dont own a property which shows that your income and savings are low.
you have never traveled to UK USA AUS NZ and Europe so why Canada.

this is how visa officer thinks.

Best of Luck .