+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa refused.

qayyum97

Sep 27, 2019
Hi, I am working with INGOs since last 10 years. Currently working with Red Crescent Pakistan. One year stay in US, valid visa for US, traveled for Netherlands, UAE and Nepal. PKR 800K statement but Canadian Visit visa refused for following 3 reasons:

1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
2. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
3. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

Please guide and suggest should I apply again and if yes then with what documents?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Why were you applying to visit Canada?

Are you still employed with the red crescent?
Are your international trips done for tourism or for work?

qayyum97

Sep 27, 2019
Why were you applying to visit Canada?

Are you still employed with the red crescent?
Are your international trips done for tourism or for work?

YES I am current employee of PRCS and I had attached letter with application
YES, I have traveled for Nepal, UAE, Netherlands and US. Also have valid US visa. I spent 1 year in the US even.

I just want to visit Canada during my expected visit to the US.

qayyum97

Sep 27, 2019
Arrive at Calgary-Alberta from the United States. (I will land in the US and after spending five days in the US will travel for Canada)

complete rest.

Visit Jasper and surroundings.

Banff and Waterton Lake.

visit Lake Louise and shopping in downtown.

visit British Columbia and hot springs British Columbia.

travel for Quebec City via rail and spend time with my friend and his family in Quebec City.

Travel back to the United States.

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Arrive at Calgary-Alberta from the United States. (I will land in the US and after spending five days in the US will travel for Canada)

complete rest.

Banff and Waterton Lake.

travel for Quebec City via rail and spend time with my friend and his family in Quebec City.

What’s the question here

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada

complete rest.

Banff and Waterton Lake.

That is a massive itinerary for ten days. BC to Quebec City via rail is also next to impossible. The visa officer likely doubted your itinerary is real.

Reactions: jddd

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016

complete rest.

Banff and Waterton Lake.

do you have any idea how big Canada is and how far Quebec is from BC? My guess would be that is over 4000 km journey.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
It would take three days to go from Jasper (nearest Via Rail station to Banff) to Toronto, where you'd have to transfer trains to Quebec City, which may mean a train the next day depending on how late the Via arrives in Toronto (they are frequently quite late). That's 30-40% of your 10-day stay right there.