+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Refused

sajiam

Feb 19, 2019
Recently I applied 2nd time to Canada visitor visa and got refused.

1. based on your immigration status.
2. based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
3. based on your current employment situation.

these are the reasons.

actually, iam Sri Lankan works in Qatar, partner of a company and working for the same company as Public Relations Officer, my wife also lives in Qatar past 5 months in family visit visa. I applied visa for both.

as this is second time happened I don't know how to get the visa and please kindly help me to get through

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
you posted a similar thread just yesterday. I already explained what they mean by number 1 and 2, since your home country is in Sri Lanka but you have not lived there for the past 3 years you are living in Qatar.

you can order gcms notes and see what is written by the officer and then try to address those concerns. I would not apply a third time without getting the notes from your two refusals.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The wedding has already taken place. You should take a break from applying. Your multiple applications will lead to more concern about your intentions.

sajiam

Feb 19, 2019
you posted a similar thread just yesterday. I already explained what they mean by number 1 and 2, since your home country is in Sri Lanka but you have not lived there for the past 3 years you are living in Qatar.

you can order gcms notes and see what is written by the officer and then try to address those concerns. I would not apply a third time without getting the notes from your two refusals.
yes bro, thanks for your advice and I will come back with the gcms note