+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa refused .plz Hepl

J.rao

Aug 25, 2017
Hello every one.
I need you kind help .i have applied for visit visa online .After biometrics process startes on 19th july.got refusal letter on 9th aug .
Reasons are following:
They are satisfied about my visit to Canada and socondely my travell history.
I want to re apply ASAP. Because i have to take exam in Canada Millright cirtificate,as i am a technician jn uae and working over here for last one year.
Documents provided :
Invitation from my uncle having PR in canada .
Invitation for taking exam from collage.
Leave application from my current company.
All details about my current job.
There is only one visit visa and one work visa of UAE on my Passport ..
MY bank statement more then 3 m.

PLEASE HEPL ME how to cover these two points in my next application

Travell history.
Purpose of visit.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How long a visit did you request? What funds did you show to support your trip to Canada?

Are there any further proofs of ties to your home country you can provide (e.g. property)?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Millwright is a registered trade in Canada, requiring an apprenticeship to complete the course of study. Are you attempting to challenge the apprenticeship exam for a particular year(I.e. 1 st. year, 3nd year, etc)? how long did you request to stay in Canada?

J.rao

Aug 25, 2017
How long a visit did you request? What funds did you show to support your trip to Canada?

Are there any further proofs of ties to your home country you can provide (e.g. property)?
I requested visit just for 20 days .
I provide bank statement of 2 million PKR ,my salary income proof (salary tramsfer in UAE) UAE bank statement as well as Pakistan bank statement .

No property in Pakistan .

J.rao

Aug 25, 2017
Millwright is a registered trade in Canada, requiring an apprenticeship to complete the course of study. Are you attempting to challenge the apprenticeship exam for a particular year(I.e. 1 st. year, 3nd year, etc)? how long did you request to stay in Canada?
I have millwirght cirtificate from my home country and working as a Millwright tech in UAE .also provide letter from mu company .two years of experience from Pakistan as a Mill wright tech .

J.rao

Aug 25, 2017
I have millwirght cirtificate from my home country and working as a Millwright tech in UAE .also provide letter from mu company .two years of experience from Pakistan as a Mill wright tech .

I have invitation from ontario college of trage to wright challenge exam to get membership .as well as invitation from my uncle permanent residence of Ontario.

heystop

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Actually their only concern is you will overstay. Visitor visa is for visiting, not for business or study. So you need to convince them that you will leave on time which is very hard to prove. Try to strength you tie to your country.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
The only advantage to challenging the apprenticeship exam is to get you recognition in Canada as a second or third year apprentice. IRCC, in my opinion, see's this as a means for you to enter the country and find work, as the certification is only good in Canada. I believe they suspect that your intention is not to leave, but overstay after you take the test (which is only one day). You will find it difficult to overcome this, without some significant evidence to the contrary. Your uncles invitation, while helpful, plays only a small part in the approval of an application and doesn't guarantee approval. The onus is on you to prove you are a genuine traveller and will leave at the end of your trip.

J.rao

Aug 25, 2017
The only advantage to challenging the apprenticeship exam is to get you recognition in Canada as a second or third year apprentice. IRCC, in my opinion, see's this as a means for you to enter the country and find work, as the certification is only good in Canada. I believe they suspect that your intention is not to leave, but overstay after you take the test (which is only one day). You will find it difficult to overcome this, without some significant evidence to the contrary. Your uncles invitation, while helpful, plays only a small part in the approval of an application and doesn't guarantee approval. The onus is on you to prove you are a genuine traveller and will leave at the end of your trip.
Thank you for detail reply .its really help full to me .