+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Refusal

usasid

Dec 11, 2023
Looking for expert advice
My family's visit visa was rejected despite having:

Profile: Genuine travelers with family, having visited more than 15 countries. Possess valid visas for the UK, Schengen area, US, and Australia.
Salary: CAD 11K Employment: Employed in the same company for over 8 years
Submitted Proof: Provided evidence including properties, kids' school documents, rental agreements, and a bank statement with a balance of 200K CAD. Additionally, submitted my wife's bank statement from our home country showing 50K CAD. All required visa proofs and a No Objection Certificate from the company were submitted.
Total Days: Applied with a detailed itinerary for a 10-day trip, including a date-wise schedule from departure from the USA.
GCMS notes reasons received: Information is same as received in refusal generic
I have considered the following factors in my decision.
  1. The purpose of the applicant's visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details provided in the application.
  2. The applicant's current employment situation does not showed financially established in the country of residence
  3. The applicant has limited employment possibilities in their country of residence

agentorange_

Star Member
Mar 9, 2023
AOR Received.
25-11-2022
These are typical reasons for refusal issued by Abu Dhabi Visa Office, especially for expats. Submit a webform claiming you think it's been a mistake and attach proof of your travels to other countries maybe? Not an expert but it is unfair of them to reject you like that.

Edit: additionally you can ask your family in Canada to email their MP about your case and to look into it on your behalf.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Looking for expert advice
My family's visit visa was rejected despite having:

Profile: Genuine travelers with family, having visited more than 15 countries. Possess valid visas for the UK, Schengen area, US, and Australia.
Salary: CAD 11K Employment: Employed in the same company for over 8 years
Submitted Proof: Provided evidence including properties, kids' school documents, rental agreements, and a bank statement with a balance of 200K CAD. Additionally, submitted my wife's bank statement from our home country showing 50K CAD. All required visa proofs and a No Objection Certificate from the company were submitted.
Total Days: Applied with a detailed itinerary for a 10-day trip, including a date-wise schedule from departure from the USA.
GCMS notes reasons received: Information is same as received in refusal generic
I have considered the following factors in my decision.
  1. The purpose of the applicant's visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details provided in the application.
  2. The applicant's current employment situation does not showed financially established in the country of residence
  3. The applicant has limited employment possibilities in their country of residence
What is their citizenship. Salary of 11k is low.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
@agentorange_ Thanks for suggestion i have already file reconsideration and also thinking to file Judicial Review.
These are typical reasons for refusal issued by Abu Dhabi Visa Office, especially for expats. Submit a webform claiming you think it's been a mistake and attach proof of your travels to other countries maybe? Not an expert but it is unfair of them to reject you like that.

Edit: additionally you can ask your family in Canada to email their MP about your case and to look into it on your behalf.
And what exactly would an MP be able to do ?

Reactions: Buletruck

usasid

Dec 11, 2023
Thanks every one, i have filled a Judicial Review and receive a settlement Offer Letter. Now waiting to reopen my File to submit ADR.

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
Thanks every one, i have filled a Judicial Review and receive a settlement Offer Letter. Now waiting to reopen my File to submit ADR.
May I ask how much the Judical Review Cost you? and what was the process you took? lawyer or through some relative?

usasid

Dec 11, 2023
May I ask how much the Judical Review Cost you? and what was the process you took? lawyer or through some relative?
I have done my own, it cost me total 50$ + 65$ in total. I am not a lawyer but it’s complicated process and faced alot of challenges.