+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa received

Ani S Anand

Jul 1, 2021
Hi, I have got Canada Visit Visa last month with the validity of 10 years. My son studying in University of Alberta. I have a doubt is there any specific time limit which I need to visit Canada up on we get Visa. I am planning to visit April 22 only. Hope I will not be a problem if I am not travel immediately up on Visa issued date. Need some guidance on this point.

Silver101

Oct 14, 2021
Hi, I have got Canada Visit Visa last month with the validity of 10 years. My son studying in University of Alberta. I have a doubt is there any specific time limit which I need to visit Canada up on we get Visa. I am planning to visit April 22 only. Hope I will not be a problem if I am not travel immediately up on Visa issued date. Need some guidance on this point.
There is no time limit to visit Canada. It is okay if you do not travel till April, as you can travel to Canada anytime within the validity of your visa. And you can stay for up to 6months when you visit.

Reactions: Ani S Anand

Seko_Saki

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Congratulations on your visa : )
Can you share when did you apply for your visa and how long did it take for it to be approved?

Ani S Anand

Jul 1, 2021
Congratulations on your visa : )
Can you share when did you apply for your visa and how long did it take for it to be approved?
Hi
We have applied 9th of September 2021 from Dubai
Biometric done on 14th of September then approved mail from IRCC on 5 of October , October 15 th we submit the passport in VFS Dubai office return back the passport with in 10 days