+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa PPR

Junaid_1724

Oct 3, 2023
If I've applied the visit visa from my home country (Pakistan) and I got the ppr request but I'm currently in Spain (I'm a permanent residence here) can I submit my passport here in Spain?

zakhanonline

Oct 4, 2023
Yes you can submit your passport in any location. I am Pakistani by nationality and I gave my biometrics in New York, USA and submitted passport in Abu Dhabi Office. So just get VFS appointment and submit it where is your location.

fred21

Jul 7, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi All,
I am a dependant living in UAE and my Primary Applicant is in India, Now we received the PPR on 27th Oct, it is mentioned both has to be submit in a single package, and for this can she travel to UAE to submit her passport along with mine, She has no prior travel history outside of India, and do we need to notify the IRCC?
Thanks in Advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,
I am a dependant living in UAE and my Primary Applicant is in India, Now we received the PPR on 27th Oct, it is mentioned both has to be submit in a single package, and for this can she travel to UAE to submit her passport along with mine, She has no prior travel history outside of India, and do we need to notify the IRCC?
Thanks in Advance
Had you specified on your where you had both been living! Where were you asked to submit your passport?

fred21

Jul 7, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Had you specified on your where you had both been living! Where were you asked to submit your passport?
Yes we have mentioned that my spouse address is in india and my address is in UAE, and passport submission was mentioned anywhere nearby VFS but in a single package