+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa from UK

adee

Sep 14, 2008
Dear to all,

I am British citizen and planning to visit my family in Canada in July 2021. Me and my son have already received ETA for Canada as British Passport holders. My wife is on spouse visa. Can I apply visit visa for my wife now or shall I wait for next year. And what kind of documents will help me for a successful application?

regards
adil sohail

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear to all,

I am British citizen and planning to visit my family in Canada in July 2021. Me and my son have already received ETA for Canada as British Passport holders. My wife is on spouse visa. Can I apply visit visa for my wife now or shall I wait for next year. And what kind of documents will help me for a successful application?

regards
adil sohail
Given the travel restrictions your whole family may struggle to enter Canada at the moment. Do you need to travel for an urgent reason? If not it is probably best to wait even just for covid reasons.

adee

Sep 14, 2008
Given the travel restrictions your whole family may struggle to enter Canada at the moment. Do you need to travel for an urgent reason? If not it is probably best to wait even just for covid reasons.
thanks for reply.
i dont want to travel urgent. i am planning to travel in july 2021. can i apply for her visa now or shall i wait until next year?