+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit visa from karachi, Pakistan

sam89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
HI ALL,

Me and my husband looking for visit visa from Karachi, we do have some travel history,

can any one suggest me , how much minimum bank statement required for visit visa,

we came back last year from UK, my husband dont have any job yet, but we do have some saving in our account.

any suggestion?????

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam89 said:
HI ALL,

Me and my husband looking for visit visa from Karachi, we do have some travel history,

can any one suggest me , how much minimum bank statement required for visit visa,

we came back last year from UK, my husband dont have any job yet, but we do have some saving in our account.

any suggestion?????
who is going to invite u thr?,beside u have to prove them strong ties in canada as well as in pakistan

sam89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
Thanks for reply,

well my question was about the bank statement but you raise another point and ill be happy to discuss this aswell.

Yes, we do have some relatives in Canada .
Husband side : 2 of his uncle with their family
my side : 1 aunty (khala)with their family

but unfortunately my aunty expired last year as she was under the treatment of cancer in Canada.

now my uncle he is ready to send me invitation, he was there for last 35 years.

hope every thing will be ok.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam89 said:
Thanks for reply,

well my question was about the bank statement but you raise another point and ill be happy to discuss this aswell.

Yes, we do have some relatives in Canada .
Husband side : 2 of his uncle with their family
my side : 1 aunty (khala)with their family

but unfortunately my aunty expired last year as she was under the treatment of cancer in Canada.

now my uncle he is ready to send me invitation, he was there for last 35 years.

hope every thing will be ok.
Do not mention @ Thank you
Abt statement..as per requirement they ask for min 10000/= CAD
abt invitation..usually they prefer invitation from blood relation in family case i.e. bro/sis, son/daughter/mom /father, husband/wife