+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit visa for my wife and kids

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by asifali999, Sep 5, 2018.

  1. Hi guys,

    I have multiple entry visit visa of Canada that is valid for four year.

    SO i want to apply visit visa (TRV) for Canada of my wife and two kids, for this purpose i have some question...... Please tell me

    what is the list of documents needs?
    should I apply all visas separately?
    my concern is that my wife has not any bank account, property etc.
    should i need letter of invitation from canada?

    in this case i can provide my bank account information, property etc on the behalf of my wife and kids.

  2. 1. Have you visited Canada yet?

    2. You were probably granted a TRV by indicating that your wife and children are the family ties to return to.

    3. What is the purpose of their visit? For how long?

    4. Did you have someone who invited you when you applied?
  3. 1. yes i have already visisted to canada.
    2. what is the family ties? plz explain.
    3. purpose: visit to the reletive
    4.yes i have some reletive. my Mamu and his family, my Nana Nani......
    my mamu can invite my wife and my kids.
  4. anyone please guide me

Share This Page