+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa for my girlfriend (PR Applicant since Nov 2020)

primeo5

Feb 22, 2019
Greetings all members of this forum,
Hope this message finds you in good health.

I'm seeking guidance on devising next steps and your kind input/help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

My Girlfriend is a PR applicant since November 2020. Her latest GCMS notes in July 2021 showed that everything is passed except for Security Screening which has not started yet. Now her medicals are set to expire in three weeks time and we are tired of IRCC's silence and one year wait.

Therefore, I was intending to apply for a visit visa for her in the coming week through new IRCC portal which is showing 2 weeks processing time. Taking into account her following situation, what are the chances of her getting a visit visa and which options/pathway should I proceed with to make an application.

Her situation:

1. PR appliant already;
2. Moved back to her Country of birth and residence after AOR;
2. Unemployed since February 2021;
3. Got her own savings in cash which are the same submitted as proof of funds for PR. She also got gold assets.

Options/Pathway:
1. To Unite with extended family member (exclusive dating relationship)
2. To visit Canada as a tourist.
3. To Meet family/friends.

For option 1: I am intending to write a letter of invitation certifying that she will be visiting me to celebrate my birthday in December and her birthday in May next year which will be a duration of almost 5.5 months.

Looking forward to input and feedback from other applicants who are in a similar position. Thank you.

Regards