+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit visa for canada

waqasali123456

Jun 19, 2019
i have applied for canada visit visa on 5 june for a conference second time(first time i got rejection and applied again for same purpose) now my eligibility review and background check is in process since last two weeks when i applied last time i got final results within two days after these two status goes under review any information how much time it will take more?

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
From what I've read on this forum you have to go by the dates on the Processing Time page of the CIC website for the country from which you applied. If you are outside of that number then you can request an update via webform.

The fact they are taking longer could be a good sign. What did you change this time around?

nmatter

May 12, 2019
i have applied for canada visit visa on 5 june for a conference second time(first time i got rejection and applied again for same purpose) now my eligibility review and background check is in process since last two weeks when i applied last time i got final results within two days after these two status goes under review any information how much time it will take more?

You got the decision within two days

Can you post your detail info about you (your profile and documents list you submitted)

Thanks

waqasali123456

Jun 19, 2019
From what I've read on this forum you have to go by the dates on the Processing Time page of the CIC website for the country from which you applied. If you are outside of that number then you can request an update via webform.

The fact they are taking longer could be a good sign. What did you change this time around?
last time i gave biometrics on 1st may and my eligibility review status goes in process on 5 may and i got refusal on 7 may at that time i just attached my bank statement and that was not enough so this time i had attached my professor sponsorship letter and university recommendation letters

waqasali123456

Jun 19, 2019
You got the decision within two days

Can you post your detail info about you (your profile and documents list you submitted)

Thanks
last time i got decision in two days after they started reviewing my eligibility review
but this time im still waiting my status is eligibility review in process since last two weeks

nmatter

May 12, 2019
last time i got decision in two days after they started reviewing my eligibility review
but this time im still waiting my status is eligibility review in process since last two weeks
Yes understand but need to know about your profile and document list (so everyone will be benefited about why they were decided within 2 days , which is very unlikely in my point of view )

waqasali123456

Jun 19, 2019
Yes understand but need to know about your profile and document list (so everyone will be benefited about why they were decided within 2 days , which is very unlikely in my point of view )
as i told on above reply at that time i attached my invitation letter for the conference and bank statement which was around 6k cad and im a foreigner student in china

waqasali123456

Jun 19, 2019
guys any information regarding my query would be appreciated and today i just went through my online application and i saw it shows there is a update so when i opend my application there was no message and all status was same

leo512

Jun 1, 2019
Tokyo
Category........
Other
guys any information regarding my query would be appreciated and today i just went through my online application and i saw it shows there is a update so when i opend my application there was no message and all status was same
any updates?