+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISIT VISA EXTENSION (PREGNANT SPOUSE) URGENT

Reshmajoji

Jan 10, 2017
I am a visitor in Canada from 19 July 2016. I have multiple entry visa. The stamp from the airport doesn't have any date of exit. I am pregnant right now and is due in May 2017. Its almost 6 months in Canada and I have applied for visit visa extension. My visa has a stamp showing expiry date as June 24, 2017. My husband is a PR holder.I have applied for spouse visa which will take around 18 months.I have applied for visa extension on December 12, 2016. Also submitted $10000 as financial support in Canada and 2 lakhs in India. I have also mentioned that I am pregnant and waiting for spouse visa. I would like to know whether there is chance for the visa officers to approve my visit visa extension or should I need to go to India and come back. Can I stay here as I have visa's date of expiry till June.

How can I restore my status if my application is rejected? How long will it take to get a reply from them. As I am due in May, I won't be allowed to board flight after my 7th month.

Please revert back....I am getting tensed as I don't know what to do now....

Sehbaaz

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28th Oct,2015
AOR Received.
2nd December 2015
Passport Req..
26th April
VISA ISSUED...
11th May
LANDED..........
17th May 2016
Don't worry u will get approval.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Reshmajoji said:
I would like to know whether there is chance for the visa officers to approve my visit visa extension or should I need to go to India and come back. Can I stay here as I have visa's date of expiry till June.

How can I restore my status if my application is rejected? How long will it take to get a reply from them. As I am due in May, I won't be allowed to board flight after my 7th month.
The expiry date of your TRV has nothing to do with how long you are allowed to stay in Canada.

As you applied for a visitor extension in December, you will have Implied Status after your current status expires while you wait for IRCC to make a decision. With the proof of finances yous submitted and a PR app in process, there should be no issues with the extension app.

If your extension is refused, you can apply for Restoration of Status. It can take up to 4 months to be processed.

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
I am in same boat. Do you mind to tell me whose documents submitted for Financial support in canada for you ? Did your husband showed $10K and 2 lakh INR from you ? I need to apply for my wife`s extension.

Reshmajoji said:
I am a visitor in Canada from 19 July 2016. I have multiple entry visa. The stamp from the airport doesn't have any date of exit. I am pregnant right now and is due in May 2017. Its almost 6 months in Canada and I have applied for visit visa extension. My visa has a stamp showing expiry date as June 24, 2017. My husband is a PR holder.I have applied for spouse visa which will take around 18 months.I have applied for visa extension on December 12, 2016. Also submitted $10000 as financial support in Canada and 2 lakhs in India. I have also mentioned that I am pregnant and waiting for spouse visa. I would like to know whether there is chance for the visa officers to approve my visit visa extension or should I need to go to India and come back. Can I stay here as I have visa's date of expiry till June.

Please revert back....I am getting tensed as I don't know what to do now....