+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa applied from Islamabad in September 2012

Red84

Sep 24, 2012
Hi everyone,

I have applied for visit visa after my US visit visa got rejected. Will it effect my this application? Moreover i want everyone to share there experiences who have applied in September 2012.

Keen

Sep 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12
I applied in July 2012 . N reply hasn't come in yet. But I am not sure if US visa rejection matters or not

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@REd84,
Every countries has its own rules and laws, America and canada both are two different countries and has different entry and exit rules and procedure, moreover application rejection stamp does not embossed on our passport by any embassy.

Red84

Sep 24, 2012
Thanks beeba...appreciate your reply :)

Keen.. do they send any kind of notification once they start processing on the application or its just once when you get the visa or refusal? ::)

Keen

Sep 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12
They don't send anything..no notification,no status of application online..just once u get your passport back

RabiHiba

Aug 23, 2012
I sent my application in April 2012 through the TCS service they provide....didnt hear anything until the TCS service called me back End June for pickup.

Rejections dont matter... I have a US multiple visa but still my canadian visa was rejected.... So nope it doesnt matter.

ALL THE BEST

Red84

Sep 24, 2012
Thats sad to know rabi but what reason did they give for refusal. My US visa was rejected because i had no travel history and the visa officer was not satisfied with my job tie here in Isb. I had no plans of stay in US or anything still she rejected it. I had heard that the visa officers are good at judging the psychology of a person but my bad :(

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
September cases.. i think u ppl will hear them in late november or in december, so be patience and pray for ur success...
beside our luck, VO mode counts a lot in approval or rejection of any application.

RabiHiba

Aug 23, 2012
They rejected it saying i didnt provide evidance that ill return back to my country....

AH...today i have received my Canadian visa again after applying from the US after 64 days.

:)

GOOD LUCK

Red84

Sep 24, 2012
Congrats rabi...thats great to know.
Thanks beeba for ur wishes.. i will keep everyone posted once i received any update. I'm waiting for more people to share their experiences from islamabad who have applied after june 2012.

Red84

Sep 24, 2012
My visa got rejected mentioning reason that i have no travel history and purpose of travel is not strong.. any guidance what to do now?

Keen

Sep 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12
When did u apply for visa?

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys -1 need help assistance for my friend in Canada and I hope to get some opinions whether she should apply or not.
The 3 reasons to visit to Canada.
1-My friend is applying for her sister to visit Canada because she having a baby 2013.
2- My friend is having a grand opening of her house in Canada in 2013.
3-Also her sister is interested to visit Canada and she has no intention to live in Canada.
4-Her sister in Pakistan is 40+ years old and not married and don't have the job either. also her whole family is in Canada except her.
5-she is living with her uncle and aunt in Pakistan and they are old and she will go back to take care of them.
She is financially strong in Pakistan and owns a house and have PKR 20 Lakh or ($19,000 dollar) in her bank account in Pakistan to show that she has enough money for her visit.
6-My friend in Canada is working full time permanently and have enough funds to support her sister in Canada.
7-If she buys the return ticket to support her application and she did not get the visa can she gets some refunds from travel agency in Pakistan.

She is confused at this moment-whether it is good idea to apply or not.
Please help.

sthsudip

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Red84 said:
Hi everyone,

I have applied for visit visa after my US visit visa got rejected. Will it effect my this application? Moreover i want everyone to share there experiences who have applied in September 2012.
hey i found your application was returned due to use of old schedule form, some say that there was drastic change in the form, like signature and ECA report inclusion.
i am also having the same problem but in my case the only change i can find is in the date written in the bottom left corner.
(mistakenly i used the form that i used for 2013 intake,)

i would appreciate if you can you share your experience.