Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Hello, I want to reapply for my mum's visit visa as she just got rejected. do I use the new IRCCportal to apply for her for the GC key portal?

GR19

Jul 6, 2023
Category........
VISIT
Hello, I want to reapply for my mum's visit visa as she just got rejected. do I use the new IRCCportal to apply for her for the GC key portal?
If she was just rejected, I suggest you wait for atleast 6-8 Months, I waited for 6months but got rejected again.

Dhillon96

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
If she was just rejected, I suggest you wait for atleast 6-8 Months, I waited for 6months but got rejected again.
It doesn’t matter, you don’t have to wait, I had seen many people getting approval within same month, they got rejection. From my point of view, I think it makes the process faster sometimes as most of the things are already done such as medical and most importantly background check, only with changes made in documentation can make it easier to give them approval as they need to do eligibility only. I heard a case that got rejected and within couple of days, he applied again ( to mention- it was second refusal) and got approval in a week.