+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

Jan 11, 2021
congratulations, can you please share your timeline..

you can’t go in person to submit passport, go to vfs india site there is option to submit request for passport pickup n drop off for stamping, you have to fill it,pay the fee n then u will receive an email later with awb number and instructions, get the passport ready in an envelope as instructed, blue dart personnel will come n pick them up if your postal code is serviceable, else u have to drop in their office i believe
new portal - 2 Jan 2022 , 7 March PPR

Thanks. Can we have different pickup/Drop Off address than the address on passport?

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022

Thanks. Can we have different pickup/Drop Off address than the address on passport?
i think yes, but not sure though…let someone who has done that way reply so that u can confirm..to my understanding this address is just for courier persons n has nothing to so with our passport address or the address we have given in application

Reactions: Applicant2020-01

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015

we can have new address, i just used different address and filled webform other than passport.

ssuri93

Feb 26, 2022
You're right.

Received PPR for sister today who is a PR in UK.

Application Submission: 02-02-2022
Biometrics Request: 03-02-2022
Biometrics Submission: 10-02-2022
PPR: 15-02-2022
Travel history: None
Visa office: London, UK
hi how did you send passport andAlso what documents do you send?

chelsea

Sep 19, 2011
Hi. Sharing timeline for mom's visit visa that might help others:

1st App (GC Key): July 22, 2021
Biometrics Request: July 23, 2021
Biometrics Completion: August 3, 2021

2nd App (IRCC Portal): January 31, 2022
BVL and PPR: March 6, 2022
Visa Office: Philippines
Processing Time per CIC site: 45 days
Actual Processing Days: 34

Mom's Age: turning 70
Funds: None shown (no bank account back home)
Travel History: None
Ties to home country: Property title, 2 children who are in their 40s, and grandchildren.
Intented Stay in the Letter of Invitation: 5 months
Reason of Visit: Reunite with Immediate Family
and explore the beauty of Canada.
Expenses: Airfare, travel insurance, accommodation, meals, etc. to be shouldered by child (inviter)

Good luck to all and God bless your application.

shahshah

Mar 6, 2022
hi, im applying to visit my sister which is canadian PR, im going with my spouse and 2 kids, for myself i selected "im visiting sibling" option and for spouse and kids i chose visit other family or friends, for them i need to upload invitation letter but for myself i could not find any place to upload invitation letter. I also could not find a place to upload documents regarding my employment letter or any other documents to support my ties to my current country of residence. should i just proceed with the current application and wait for officer to request for additional documents?

zah09

Mar 10, 2022
Hi,
I am on a work permit in Canada and I wish to invite my mom on a visitor visa.
I wanted to ask if I can apply through the new IRCC portal and if yes, what option do i choose ?
To visit other family who are not listed above for less than 6 months ,right ?
or something else
Appreciate your response on the same