+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

nancy0426

Nov 8, 2021
Hey guys
I just logged in new portal
And see under medical exam it’s says you passed medical exam Feb 17 2022
I applied for visitor visa never did medical exams for parents
Weird ..
Eligibility is still not started ..It’s says send u message when we start eligibility
Background in progress and final decision in progress same since day applied
This is my second application via new portal Nov 11 2021
Gckey application from July was withdrawn on Jan 19

CanadaWP_2020

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
App. Filed.......
August 1st week
Passport Req..
27 Nov 2020
Hello all ,
Parents visitor visa application for submitted on 1st Feb 2022
Biometrics submitted on 7th Feb

couple of days back I saw Biometrics number and date of biometric enrollment as 7th Feb was updated in the portal.

Today’s update :

Biometrics- Feb 17 , 2022 - completed
and
Review of eligibility : we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Please help me to understand from your personal experiences or knowledge if this means I will receive the BVL soon followed by PPR .

thank you

niravrocky

Oct 23, 2021
Did you apply for your parent all in one application? As I am applying through new portal and it not giving much idea how should I add my mother to my father application.
Hi. You can create a group for them i.e. 2 applications in same group using your portal as a representative. After creation of group, you will get their applications appearing seperate in portal as in different application flows. There might be some confusion as in main screen you would see two applications e.g. Showing visitor visa applications and not group name but when you click on any one it will open group details with again two applications but this time it would show applicant names which you can continue filling details for.

When both applications are compete as a group i.e. after upload of all docs, on proceeding next it will ask who would be primary applicant and what relationship others have with principal applicant. Also you should sign representative forms if you use your portal. Hope I cleared some doubts

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Hello all ,

couple of days back I saw Biometrics number and date of biometric enrollment as 7th Feb was updated in the portal.

Today’s update :

and
Review of eligibility : we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Please help me to understand from your personal experiences or knowledge if this means I will receive the BVL soon followed by PPR .

thank you
Hi I still don’t see my parents biometric under that section did u apply again or this is the second time cause my parents already did their biometric last year in august but it still won’t show !!

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Hello all ,

Today’s update :

and

thank you
@CanadaWP_2020 can you tell if you are on WP or PR? also what did you put in purpose for visit? because your timeline looks good

WilL H

Oct 25, 2021
Everyone,

Seems like the October que is being processed. I just got my parents approved. here is the timeline:

GC Key submission: August 8, 2021
Biometrics: Sep 6, 2021
IRCC portal application submitted: October 25th (Then GC key application withdrawn)
PPR: Feb 18, 2022

Good luck to all, just be patient and avoid withdrawing applications from the IRCC portal and applying again. Applications are finally being processed.

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Everyone,

Seems like the October que is being processed. I just got my parents approved. here is the timeline:

GC Key submission: August 8, 2021
Biometrics: Sep 6, 2021
IRCC portal application submitted: October 25th (Then GC key application withdrawn)
PPR: Feb 18, 2022

Good luck to all, just be patient and avoid withdrawing applications from the IRCC portal and applying again. Applications are finally being processed.
Congratulations

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014
Anyone who applied in Nov 2021, got any updates?
Nothing for me after biometrics, applied on 14 Nov and biometrics were received on 03 dec.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all

I am filling the application for my mother and she was a housewife in a period of time. In the box related to employment, what option should I select? I am really stuck and need your help.

Thank you so much

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Hi all

I am filling the application for my mother and she was a housewife in a period of time. In the box related to employment, what option should I select? I am really stuck and need your help.

Thank you so much
what are the available options? isn’t an option “unemployed “ available?

Reactions: Parisuzy

SunAg1

Oct 26, 2021
Hi everyone,
1. Could you please recommend any good insurance companies/providers (for super visa) from your experience.
2. My father may visit me on super visa but for less than a year. In that case, do these companies provide refund of the unused/remaining duration without much troubles/fine-lines? Does going for a monthly plan make better sense in such case?
3. It seems deductibles are normally applicable for "each claim". Is going for high-deductibles (pay less upfront) better as coverage is only for emergency situations?
Please share your views/experience.

Thanks very much!

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all,

I filled out the portal for my mother visitor visa, however it just asks me to upload the passport. Did you also experience this? Or does it ask you to add financial support and etc as well? Hope someone can answer this. Thanks

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
do we need to attach vaccination report in the new applicant cause I didn't is it was necessary thx
Can you remember what options the system generated for you to upload your documents? Mine is just asking for passport, which it is wreid. Any help is appreciated

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
For those who submitted their profile. I am not sure why my mother's profile is only generating passport icon. The system only generated two boxes for me, and in the supporting document section is just asking for passport. Is it like the way you see it or did I fill sth wrong?

I hope someone can help me. Thanks so much

rumiat

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Applying for TRV for my mother, it doesn’t ask me for proof of relationship and a letter of invitation? Should I still send these or just leave it? I’m guessing these upload boxes are generated as per the answers provided and if it’s not asking for it then why add it? Or is it safer to just do it?