+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

RAJ KAUR090

Oct 20, 2021
Did you attach the following documents?
1. A proof for your wedding. Like a wedding card, or booking receipt for a Hall (any kind of proof that you are getting married)
2. Any kind of personal assets in country of residence
3. You said 8 lakhs, what was the length of stay you mentioned?
4. Job letter, salary slips, bank statements of your brother
he has our house under his name,2 vehicle,4 acre farm, a shop. stay waas for 25 days. job letter, bank statements was attached but not salary slips as salary was less then the amount in bank. I did not attached any wedding card because i did eveything for my parents visa and they got refusal when i applied for them. my marriage licenced expred twice while waiting for the result. i was thninking about starting the preparation when my brother came.
i think it was a mistake.
i didnt reapplied for parents becuase i thought it will be hard for them to get approval so better bring my brother here so atleast 1 family member is present. I am very disappointed and sad.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
he has our house under his name,2 vehicle,4 acre farm, a shop. stay waas for 25 days. job letter, bank statements was attached but not salary slips as salary was less then the amount in bank. I did not attached any wedding card because i did eveything for my parents visa and they got refusal when i applied for them. my marriage licenced expred twice while waiting for the result. i was thninking about starting the preparation when my brother came.
i didnt reapplied for parents becuase i thought it will be hard for them to get approval so better bring my brother here so atleast 1 family member is present. I am very disappointed and sad.
Order GCMS notes as he has every reason noted for refusal. Are the funds all his own in a personal account? Did the job letter state a 25 day vacation and job to return to. Was there a letter of invitation? Not sure what you mean by our house but he has a house in his name.

So your parents were refused first. Did they use the same ties - same property. What do their GCMS notes state.

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
do ur brothr gets his salary in his account?

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
I am applying for my sister for her TRV. My mom already has her visa and she is traveling on a different date to Canada. What should be the answer to the question "Will this parent come with you to Canada?" in the family history form? will it be "No" if my sister travels on different date? @Naturgrl

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
new application asks if u have uci number, enter there n it will fetch data like biometric, medicals(if valid)from your old application, but you will have to fill up all other details ( which will not b automatically fetched from old!) n also pay fee again. biometric n medical will not be linked immediately but most cases its seen updated in new application within a week, also when they start considering new application, you get email saying old has been withdrawn
HI I JUST WANT TO ASK YOU THAT I DIDN'T ENTERED MY PARENTS LAST UCI ON THE FIRST PAGE BUT I ATTACHED A LETTER EXPLAINING WHY THEY APPLIED AGAIN AND THEIR UCI AND FILE NUMBER, SHOULD I BE WORRIED? THX

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
HI I JUST WANT TO ASK YOU THAT I DIDN'T ENTERED MY PARENTS LAST UCI ON THE FIRST PAGE BUT I ATTACHED A LETTER EXPLAINING WHY THEY APPLIED AGAIN AND THEIR UCI AND FILE NUMBER, SHOULD I BE WORRIED? THX
sorry i’m not sure what will happen in your case… since u haven’t entered uci number, where it has to be, most probably u will get message asking to do biometric n medical,( don’t know abt super visa, but for vistor visa biometric letter is kind of automatically generated, which means application will not be considered until we complete biometric)Again, until someone manually look into your application n see the letter you have written, your application will be in a status pending for biometric n medical, try calling them or sending webform asking if there is anyway u can link it in application

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
sorry i’m not sure what will happen in your case… since u haven’t entered uci number, where it has to be, most probably u will get message asking to do biometric n medical,( don’t know abt super visa, but for vistor visa biometric letter is kind of automatically generated, which means application will not be considered until we complete biometric)Again, until someone manually look into your application n see the letter you have written, your application will be in a status pending for biometric n medical, try calling them or sending webform asking if there is anyway u can link it in application
but it says if known and also I said yes on the biometric because they already did it hmm

Drrferrari

Feb 14, 2022
Yes. My first TRV application was on 7th April 2021. Biometrics completed on 20th April 2021. Waited so long. Decided to reapply.
Reapplied on 4th February 2022 by using GCKeys. Later I came to know about new portal from this forum. Hence I used new portal and applied again on 8th February 2022. Waiting for my luck. I have valid US B1B2 Visa. My son is in Canada as Student. Seeking advice from expert about my new application.
Currently I have three active applications. Two at GCKeys and one with New Portal.

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
Thanks. I think I did a mistake in the other application through the new portal. Like, my sister is a UK PR and she applied for Canada TRV. Her spouse and children are British Citizens, so, they only need ETA and not a visa. In the spouse and children section, I answered "yes" to the that same question of accompanying you to Canada. Should it have been "No" in that case? Is "Yes" only applicable for cases where applicants are submitting visa application as a group?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks. I think I did a mistake in the other application through the new portal. Like, my sister is a UK PR and she applied for Canada TRV. Her spouse and children are British Citizens, so, they only need ETA and not a visa. In the spouse and children section, I answered "yes" to the that same question of accompanying you to Canada. Should it have been "No" in that case? Is "Yes" only applicable for cases where applicants are submitting visa application as a group?
I believe you answered correctly since the family (sister-wife, spouse and children) all want to travel together.

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
I applied for my parents 5 feb 2022
Biometric completed 11
Today eligibility in process changes to we r reviewing yr application !
Does it mean decison gonna come soon or its normal !!.

Narges844

Sep 7, 2020
***********NEED URGENT INPUT NEEDED****************

Hi All,

My parents visitor visa application was submitted Jan17. Yesterday I noticed i checked the wrong option. I put "to visit dependent child in Canada" instead of non-dependent. Should I withdraw and reapply? Any suggestions or anyone who made the same mistake?

varuncbe123

May 24, 2015
hi All,

I had applied TRV for my spouse on Nov 17, 2021, using the new portal, and completed the biometrics on Dec 14 2021. Since there has been no update on the file, and visa is being processed @ NDVO.

I had raised several webforms, but still no update. How should I move forward? Can I submit a fresh application? I see application submitted in 2022 getting processed within week.