+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

LuckyS

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
My Old application got withdrawn automatically on Jan 25, 2022.
My new application applied on the portal on Oct 6th, no update yet.

Any body still waiting for a decision like me who applied on Oct 6th?

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
My Old application got withdrawn automatically on Jan 25, 2022.
My new application applied on the portal on Oct 6th, no update yet.

Any body still waiting for a decision like me who applied on Oct 6th?
Send a webform inquiry. You may get lucky

toughguy25

Jul 28, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to update a timeline for my parent's Visitor Visa application, I applied from Canada as their representative.

Application Submitted: 30-Jan-2022
Biometric Received: 31-Jan-2022
Biometric Scheduled (Ahmedabad): 04-Feb-2022

I can see some status changes at top of my parent's application in Biometrics, there is some number, Bio Metric Date and Expiry date. Does that mean their Biometric is updated on the portal?

Can anyone tell me what should be the next process? Do I need to update anything on the portal now or just wait game?
Its waiting game from here my friend

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
I have asked local MP to enquire about my parents visitor visa application. MP's office has sent a consent form to be filled with details. Can anyone tell me , if I need to fill details of my parents in the consent form or my details? Here is the consent form content
I, DOB: / /
Day / Month / Year

SIN # (if applicable)
Residential Address
City Prov Postal Code
Phone # Alternate #
Email:
Hereby consent and request the following departments(s) to discuss and release information concerning
my account to the individual noted with signature below to the office of Iqwinder Gaheer, Member of
Parliament.
Select Department:
☐Canada Revenue Agency ☐Immigration & Refugee, Citizenship Canada
☐Service Canada ☐Canada Border Services Agency
☐Passport Canada ☐Other
Third party consent (if applicable):
Hereby authorize and request the Office of MP Iqwinder Gaheer to release all information regarding my
case with the department (s) mentioned as above to the individual named below and release information
concerning my account to said individual.
Full Name
Phone #
I am aware that any information which would be subject to exemption, if I had the right of access under
the Privacy Act, will likely not be released.
I further recognize the Office of MP Iqwinder Gaheer for Mississauga
Signature of consenting individual

suneet singh

Dec 10, 2021
I applied tourist Visa on 25 Dec,2021. I got medical request on 18 jan, 2022. On the same day on gckey status changed to we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. I passed the medical exam on 28 Jan,2022. After that i have not hear anything from them. When can I expect my result ?

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
hi I applied my parents visa on April 24 2021 through agent no update after giving biometric on 23 august. I am thinking to apply through new portal can I apply with my agent now or not?
thx

sharmis2

Feb 28, 2015
it’s weird in this new portal, there’s not much form that needs to be submitted unlike the GCKEY. But in our application we submitted only what we need and see how it goes
Hi my mom applied for visitor visa through the new portal and the passport request was made on january 12. She submitted her passport on January 31 and today on portal it says final decision has been made and it has been approved. it says check messages for details. but there is no new message. the last one was the passport request message. Is it normal?

sharmis2

Feb 28, 2015
Hi my mom applied for visitor visa through the new portal and the passport request was made on january 12. She submitted her passport on January 31 and today on portal it says final decision has been made and it has been approved. it says check messages for details. but there is no new message. the last one was the passport request message. Is it normal?

VisitorBc

Jan 26, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to update a timeline for my parent's Visitor Visa application, I applied from Canada as their representative.

Application Submitted: 30-Jan-2022
Biometric Received: 31-Jan-2022
Biometric Scheduled (Ahmedabad): 04-Feb-2022

I can see some status changes at top of my parent's application in Biometrics, there is some number, Bio Metric Date and Expiry date. Does that mean their Biometric is updated on the portal?

Can anyone tell me what should be the next process? Do I need to update anything on the portal now or just wait game?
Yes, you will also see “biometrics completed” on the page.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I have asked local MP to enquire about my parents visitor visa application. MP's office has sent a consent form to be filled with details. Can anyone tell me , if I need to fill details of my parents in the consent form or my details? Here is the consent form content
I, DOB: / /
Day / Month / Year

SIN # (if applicable)
Residential Address
City Prov Postal Code
Phone # Alternate #
Email:
Hereby consent and request the following departments(s) to discuss and release information concerning
my account to the individual noted with signature below to the office of Iqwinder Gaheer, Member of
Parliament.
Select Department:
☐Canada Revenue Agency ☐Immigration & Refugee, Citizenship Canada
☐Service Canada ☐Canada Border Services Agency
☐Passport Canada ☐Other
Third party consent (if applicable):
Hereby authorize and request the Office of MP Iqwinder Gaheer to release all information regarding my
case with the department (s) mentioned as above to the individual named below and release information
concerning my account to said individual.
Full Name
Phone #
I am aware that any information which would be subject to exemption, if I had the right of access under
the Privacy Act, will likely not be released.
I further recognize the Office of MP Iqwinder Gaheer for Mississauga
Signature of consenting individual
Provide application details

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I applied tourist Visa on 25 Dec,2021. I got medical request on 18 jan, 2022. On the same day on gckey status changed to we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. I passed the medical exam on 28 Jan,2022. After that i have not hear anything from them. When can I expect my result ?
No timeline sadly.

For whom was this?

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi folks, I am planning to apply for spousal visitor visa. I have a question for you guys, how early can I apply before my tentative date of travel ? For those whose visa is stamped do they get Visa from stamp date or from their selected travel date ?