+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

Kookolka

Jan 4, 2022
I am sorry to hear this. What were the reasons? You can consider reapplying if you think you can justify
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
But everything was filled perfectly with us, both documents and money, and everything is quite enough. There is a child and I am alone, everything is painted correctly by the consultant.
It seems useless to apply again, my hands drop and my daughter is in tears, we did not expect a refusal. I don't know what else to add. It's horrible. Our sponsorship is in progress, only in December we received the number and we don't know how much longer to wait. We needed at least a short time to meet all together. We haven't seen each other for a year. I don't understand what the officer is thinking during the review..... And if they have a heart. It's strange, but guys are allowed to be boyfriends, but there is no husband with evidence.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
But everything was filled perfectly with us, both documents and money, and everything is quite enough. There is a child and I am alone, everything is painted correctly by the consultant.
It seems useless to apply again, my hands drop and my daughter is in tears, we did not expect a refusal. I don't know what else to add. It's horrible. Our sponsorship is in progress, only in December we received the number and we don't know how much longer to wait. We needed at least a short time to meet all together. We haven't seen each other for a year. I don't understand what the officer is thinking during the review..... And if they have a heart. It's strange, but guys are allowed to be boyfriends, but there is no husband with evidence.
I understand how this feels. I am a mother away from my children for the last 8 months and these people have no order or logic. I see applicants from Jan first week getting visas for tourism and here I am waiting since Oct for a decision. Ruthless.

• Sad
Reactions: Kookolka

sunandaece10

Jan 6, 2022
Here's the timeline for my In-laws -

Type of Visa: Visitor Visa
Application submitted: on 5th Jan, 2022 using GCKey
BIL: Received on 6th Jan
Biometric submitted: On Jan 11th
BVL & PPR: Today (Jan 18th)

Here's the timeline for my parents -

Application submitted: on 27th Dec, 2021 using GCKey
BIL: Received on 28th Dec
Biometric submitted: On Jan 10th
BVL & PPR: Not received yet

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Here's the timeline for my In-laws -

Application submitted: on 5th Jan, 2022 using GCKey
BIL: Received on 6th Jan
Biometric submitted: On Jan 11th
BVL & PPR: Today (Jan 18th)

Here's the timeline for my parents -

Application submitted: on 27th Dec, 2021 using GCKey
BIL: Received on 28th Dec
Biometric submitted: On Jan 10th
BVL & PPR: Not received yet
Nice, which country? I applied for parents on 22 Nov Biometric on 29 Dec no update since

ankita0333

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Hi Guys.
I am applying for my parents visitor visa
Can you please tell what documents did you show as proof of funds ?

We have few FDs (under 3 lakhs) made under their name. My father is retired and my mom is housewife. What else can I show to make the case strong ? Any help would be appreciated
I am working in canada so I can provide my bank statement for their expenses. Would this be sufficient?

diadem27

Mar 22, 2016
Can someone please advise if a PR parent (staying outside) is applying for a TRV for a baby born out of Canada, to bring him alongwith in Canada, what oi the option in new IRCC portal towards the question -- "residential address of the person inviting you", since it default to expect a Canadian address there.

Nav0821

Nov 9, 2021
If it helps guys
Type of Visa: Parents Visitor Visa
Country Applied from: India
Application submitted: on 16th NOV, 2021 using IRCC
BIL: Received on 17th NOV
Biometric submitted: On Dec 7th (father's bio-metrics updated on the same day and showed as completed, but mother's got updated as completed on 30th DEC on IRCC portal)
BVL & PPR: Jan 16th

Reactions: Cyfa and BA101

diadem27

Mar 22, 2016
Can someone please advise if a PR parent (staying outside) is applying for a TRV for a baby born out of Canada, to bring him alongwith in Canada, what oi the option in new IRCC portal towards the question -- "residential address of the person inviting you", since it default to expect a Canadian address there.
Can someone please help to advise on this. On the new IRCC portal it even ask whether you (the child) is travelling with both parents but then on next page under "Who is inviting you", its asking for a mailer address and expected it to be a Canadian address. Its confusing :(:(:(

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
If it helps guys
Type of Visa: Parents Visitor Visa
Country Applied from: India
Application submitted: on 16th NOV, 2021 using IRCC
BIL: Received on 17th NOV
Biometric submitted: On Dec 7th (father's bio-metrics updated on the same day and showed as completed, but mother's got updated as completed on 30th DEC on IRCC portal)
BVL & PPR: Jan 16th
Congratulations! Very happy for you. Wish for older applicants to also get some decisions

Reactions: Nav0821