+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

Vedant_agarwalla

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2018
AOR Received.
Dec 2018
Hi,
I had applied for a TRV for my spouse and minor (7 year) daughter on september 18 via the new portal.
I got the PPR for my wife today, but no update on my daughter's profile. Is this normal? And when should I expect an update?

LuckyS

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Hi,
I had applied for a TRV for my spouse and minor (7 year) daughter on september 18 via the new portal.
I got the PPR for my wife today, but no update on my daughter's profile. Is this normal? And when should I expect an update?
Congrats, from where did u apply?

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
1st application submitted (GCkey): 23 Aug 2021
Biometrics completed : 27 Aug 2021
Resubmitted on new portal : 18 Nov 2021
Medicals Passed: 23 Dec 2021
Fingers crossed...

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
Congrats, from where did u apply?
Congrats, could you please suggest what does application status show when you open your wife's profile?
does it show application approved or 'we are processing your application, we will send you a message when there is an update'
Your feedback is highly appreciated.
Thank you

jakv

Sep 13, 2018
Applied Parents' visitor visa on 14th Oct and Biometrics completed on 22nd Nov. Biometrics updated in IRCC portal on the same day. No Updates yet.
Has anyone received PPR request for application submitted on or after 14th Oct?
Is Medicals required for Applicants aged 60+?
Does the processing time starts after application submission or biometrics?
In my case both applicants are 70+ age and IRCC has not asked for medicals. I had applied using CIC account first then waited almost 90 days before re-applying in IRCC portal. Yes, processing time starts after completing biometrics. I hope it helps

Aimen Khan

Sep 18, 2020
Hello everyone!
I reapplied for my mother’s supervisa through the new portal on Oct 8th and I have still not received anything for her. Is there anyone else who is going through the same timeline? I don’t know what to do anymore. It’s so frustrating.

Chiddarthan

Jan 9, 2021
Hi,

Can anyone please help me here.

I applied through New ircc portal for vistior visa yesterday and paid for BIL online. How much days it will take to get BIL? Should we need to do anything to get BIL?

Luxp

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hello,

I had applied for TRV for my spouse: 1st Application on April 10, 2021 through GC key and 2nd one on new portal on Oct 10, 2021. Due to lack of response, I contacted my local MP to enquire on the status and below is the update in received and the update is the same on both applications. Can anyone provide further insight on this? I didn't know my TRV application is stuck in New Delhi. Should I apply for another time or wait> I have already raised webforms with no response yet.

Please see the update that was provided to the MP:

Thank you for contacting the Information Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

We can provide you with the following details about the status of the applicant's temporary resident visa (TRV)application:

• The application was received at the New Delhi, India on October 10, 2021.
  • If the application is approved:
    • the officer will insert a TRV counterfoil inside the applicant's passport. The passport and any original documents included with the application will be returned to the applicant in person (if interviewed) or by mail (if there is no interview).
  • If the application is refused:
    • the officer will inform the applicant of the refusal. The passport and any original documents (if included with the application) will be returned to the applicant in person (if interviewed) or by mail (if there is no interview).