+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011
Ok great… but they said that since the 27th October and mine is just a renewal I had my visa previously…thankfully they are working on it..hopefully I get news soon!
The 27 was when your biometrics was uploaded ? and the review started ?

dino888

Nov 2, 2021
Can someone in the group may please help me with invitation letter and SOP letter format for applying parents visit visa?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Its saying my application is in progress will update when we review your eligibility.Does this mean they started my eligibility?
nope, they havent started eligibility. essentially, theyve received it and done nothing yet. once they do, decision usually comes very fast

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Thank you for your response. If you don't mind could you please share the template of the invitation letter and SOP that you have created. you can reply personally not in this thread if you can do that would be great!
i could maybe, but our application has not been approved yet so I dont think its useful until we know if its successful. im happy to share it if the app is approved.

dino888

Nov 2, 2021
i could maybe, but our application has not been approved yet so I dont think its useful until we know if its successful. im happy to share it if the app is approved.
No worries even if its not approved yet. I'm going to apply today so looking for one. It would be great if you can share me in personal conversation. Thanks!!

SJD3

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
We travel to Canada annually as well. Lets see between you and my niece ( 5 yrs old ) whos application will get look at first...I applied Oct 22....you a few days later..i have a feeling either this week or next week.
This is what they said on my application, is this what yours is saying? “Application is in progress we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility”

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011
This is what they said on my application, is this what yours is saying? “Application is in progress we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility”
yoooooooooooo, i just got an email, my niece application approve, i gotta send in passport....It did not change to review....i just got email at 5.30 PM Caribbean time. ( they working late)

Last edited:

Bony17

May 16, 2021
Can you show me an extract of the exact wording?
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

SJD3

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
yoooooooooooo, i just got an email, my niece application approve, i gotta send in passport....It did not change to review....i just got email at 5.30 PM Caribbean time. ( they working late)
What was the status of the eligibility? Was it the same as mine?

Rdsd

Nov 10, 2021
Hello everyone
Have two questions please help
1. Can i apply for immediate (father) and extended (sister) family member under one account and application of new portal.
2. If someone have done application under new portal and get result, how much time it will take for whole process.
Any help will be appreciated.

Rdsd

Nov 10, 2021
How long it took you to get result from the time of application