+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

guddylover

Dec 31, 2016
This gave me hope. I’m from Nigeria as well and I have been deliberating if I should reapply or not. It’s a shame IRCC is using this pandemic to milk people out of their hard earned money. I see no reason why they have asked people to pay a new fee for same application.

Luxp

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
My mother's Visitor Visa Application Refused
Here's the reasons for Refusal.

I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• Personal assets and financial status.
• Family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

Please help if anyone has any experience about it.
Please prepare a good invitation letter/sponsor letter. Check with someone (a close friend or a relative here) who has experience applying for visitor visas. They will surely give you good hints n tips. That's what I did. Try to maintain good (7-8k CAD) balance. And just ensure you have a property doc in your mother's name before you submit the next application. God bless you to be united with mother soon!

Calgary21

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Calgary
Please prepare a good invitation letter/sponsor letter. Check with someone (a close friend or a relative here) who has experience applying for visitor visas. They will surely give you good hints n tips. That's what I did. Try to maintain good (7-8k CAD) balance. And just ensure you have a property doc in your mother's name before you submit the next application. God bless you to be united with mother soon!
Thank you very much sir , I hope too

RayGG

Oct 15, 2021
my moms visitor visa application has been approved!

First application sept 23 via gckey
Second application oct 23 via IRCC portal
PPR Nov 4
The IRCC portal application was approved
Was the first application refused? If not, did you withdraw first before re applying?

tonyjohn1988

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Hello,

I submitted my parent's visit visa application last September 7, 2021. I used the new IRCC Portal. If anyone is on the same boat, let's share insights and updates.

September 7 - Application Submitted
September 10 - Biometrics done

No request for medical as of the moment. Intended to stay for less than 6 months, but hoping to travel this november 2021.

we applied on October 2nd,2021 visit visa new portal ( while pending spouse open work permit ) but showed yesterday we are reviewing.I heard they will give approval or rejection on the spot. We worrying about why reviewing

I am travelling on December for study and I applied and she can travel with me two months and go back to India

please suggest me and anybody has this situation ??

Shrey_19

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Need suggestions on Supervisa application of parents:

1. Is it 2 seperate application require for mother and father or only 1 application require.?...I am applying through new portal

2. Father is self employed..how to show that in work history as there is no option of self employed or business...

Kindly share your inputs...

tonyjohn1988

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Was the first application refused? If not, did you withdraw first before re applying?

we applied on October 2nd,2021 visit visa new portal ( while pending spouse open work permit ) but showed yesterday we are reviewing.I heard they will give approval or rejection on the spot. We worrying about why reviewing

I am travelling on December for study and I applied and she can travel with me two months and go back to India

please suggest me and anybody has this situation ??

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Applied visitor visa for my newborn on nov 2nd and received the application number within 2 minutes
Application status: we are processing your application
What does it mean?

abdlaqeel

Mar 10, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17th May
Med's Request
8 Sep
Passport Req..
29th Nov
I submitted application for my parents and my mothers biometric are showing as complete but my father’s are not. My fathers biometrics appear in the biometrics section but it does not show as complete. They both gave biometrics same day, what can I do about it? Did anyone encounter this too?

saathvik92

Nov 1, 2021
I submitted application for my parents and my mothers biometric are showing as complete but my father’s are not. My fathers biometrics appear in the biometrics section but it does not show as complete. They both gave biometrics same day, what can I do about it? Did anyone encounter this too?
Im facing the same situation. Biometric status is not updated.