+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

harpreetkrd

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
hi, you first application was withdrawn automatically or you asked for ?are you applying for a TRV or visitor visa ?
thanks
It was withdrawn automatically when I've submitted 2nd application, and I've received an update on my application today. it's for submitting additional document, they send me an email about that "It appears I have previously obtained PR Status". but I've never applied for PR before.

Hay04

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
It was withdrawn automatically when I've submitted 2nd application, and I've received an update on my application today. it's for submitting additional document, they send me an email about that "It appears I have previously obtained PR Status". but I've never applied for PR before.
You mentioned that you've applied for spousal visa which is PR Spousal sponsorship. Be careful when responding to them (if you haven't) so you don't get banned for misrepresentation.

harpreetkrd

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
You mentioned that you've applied for spousal visa which is PR Spousal sponsorship. Be careful when responding to them (if you haven't) so you don't get banned for misrepresentation.
I did not mention, because that time I didn't submit the Dependent Visa application. My husband courier my PR spousal Visa application just 2-3 days back in Canada and I haven't got any application number or update on my Spousal PR yet. What should I reply to them now. I'm just confused and worried.

N90

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I did not mention, because that time I didn't submit the Dependent Visa application. My husband courier my PR spousal Visa application just 2-3 days back in Canada and I haven't got any application number or update on my Spousal PR yet. What should I reply to them now. I'm just confused and worried.
Just tell them exactly that.

Hay04

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
You'll have to tell them about it and you'll have to prove that you won't stay longer than your temporary visit if granted.

Hay04

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
I'e already submitted my NOA from employees and pay slips, what else I can provide? any suggestion?
A letter of explanation should be fine, just stating "......you've recently submitted an application for PR however you do not intend to stay permanently in Canada at this moment due to..........." emphasize on how important it is that you return to your home country after your few weeks visit

harpreetkrd

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
A letter of explanation should be fine, just stating "......you've recently submitted an application for PR however you do not intend to stay permanently in Canada at this moment due to..........." emphasize on how important it is that you return to your home country after your few weeks visit
Yeah Okay thanks, but I've read they don't give TRV to spouses who's Spouse PR application is in process. I'm feeling a bit hopeless now.

Hay04

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Yeah Okay thanks, but I've read they don't give TRV to spouses who's Spouse PR application is in process. I'm feeling a bit hopeless now.
That's not completely true. They do and at this point you have no choice than to disclose it and hope for the best. Just let them know the PR application was submitted very recently with the specific date.

harpreetkrd

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
I agree, and anyways they mentioned on their website before for prioritizing applications (TRV) to mention their PR application number as well, if I'm not wrong. I hope they're allowing TRV to spouse. Hope for the best.

johnsnow13

Jun 7, 2021
Hi Guys, is it okay to submit ecopr copy as the proof of status for family member in Canada?
I have not received my PR Card yet

Keepsthefaith

Sep 17, 2014
They dont have any travel history. There’s also not much in their account. I submitted my bank account also you should meet the minimum income for 2 people if you’re supporting them. My bank account are just around 5 to 8k if i’m
Not mistaken
Hi did you include any properties under your parents name? My mom doesn't have any

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Is the portal down now ? I am unable to access saved applications, the page with a circle over Canada flag is stuck

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
Is the portal down now ? I am unable to access saved applications, the page with a circle over Canada flag is stuck
Yes it is, seen others in FB complaining .

Reactions: aphermix