+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

MDHI

May 20, 2020
Hi there, If I want to apply for a visitor visa for both of my parents. Shall I apply for them separately using two different applications? or can I submit one application for both (one parent is dependent)?

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Hi there, If I want to apply for a visitor visa for both of my parents. Shall I apply for them separately using two different applications? or can I submit one application for both (one parent is dependent)?
When you apply, you can apply as group. However, both applicants will have their own two applications in the system, and both will be processed individually.

Reactions: MDHI and Naturgrl

omtrq

Feb 29, 2020
Hello, I am looking for some advice. I applied for my parents' TRV on 21st Feb 2022 using the new portal and we are yet to get any updates on it. Biometrics were completed on 25th Feb 2022. It's been radio silence since then. I tried contacting my MP but even that has not been of any benefit.

I do not know if there is any point in re-applying? I do not mind waiting a few months more but surely, there must be some limit as to how long IRCC keeps these applications. Any insight/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

User4859

Apr 27, 2021
Hello, I am looking for some advice. I applied for my parents' TRV on 21st Feb 2022 using the new portal and we are yet to get any updates on it. Biometrics were completed on 25th Feb 2022. It's been radio silence since then. I tried contacting my MP but even that has not been of any benefit.

I do not know if there is any point in re-applying? I do not mind waiting a few months more but surely, there must be some limit as to how long IRCC keeps these applications. Any insight/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I'm sorry to hear this. I'm in a similar boat. I applied for a visitor visa for one of my parents early May 2022 and have not received any updates since then (biometrics completed around the same time). The MP route has not helped us either. I think we just need to keep waiting. I don't want to re-apply out of fear that a decision could be around the corner, but who knows. I've given up hope.

Najabad14

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12,2015
Doc's Request.
22Feb 2016, 23 March 2016, 24 June 2016
File Transfer...
20 Sep 2015
Med's Request
3 June ,2016
Med's Done....
14 June 2016
Passport Req..
22-07-2016
I'm sorry to hear this. I'm in a similar boat. I applied for a visitor visa for one of my parents early May 2022 and have not received any updates since then (biometrics completed around the same time). The MP route has not helped us either. I think we just need to keep waiting. I don't want to re-apply out of fear that a decision could be around the corner, but who knows. I've given up hope.
same here, I applied my motherTRV visa first week of May,2022. Application are on eligibility review. Finger crossed:
Hope for the best…. Hopefully we all get good news soon.
If you guys get any update keep posted.
Good luck all of you
Najabad

Vaibhav_1989

Star Member
May 6, 2019
New Delhi
NOC Code......

You should go for GCMS/CBSA Notes or for both to know the actual status of your file.

ashucan

Jan 20, 2019
When you apply, you can apply as group. However, both applicants will have their own two applications in the system, and both will be processed individually.
Hi, I applied for my parent's Visitor Visa in a group where my father is the principal applicant. The biometric collection letter for my father has been generated but not for my mother (it will be 24 hours since application). Nor is the UCI generated for the applicant except for the principal applicant.
Please suggest.

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Got this SMS ""Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXX Π Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on Thu Oct 13 2022 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website. - VFS Global""

How do we get the tracking/Airway Bill number of Blue Dart courier which they use to return the passport back to us?

yuvrajkalia19

Sep 19, 2022
Hi All,

Got this SMS ""Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXX Π Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on Thu Oct 13 2022 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website. - VFS Global""

How do we get the tracking/Airway Bill number of Blue Dart courier which they use to return the passport back to us?
go to bluedart site and ref no is actually tracking no... put tracking no in ref no and track it