+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
There has to be more to the story. Wonder if person used a travel agency and the person was scammed.
I have seen people using consultants who advise to book a ticket to get an itinerary. Most websites allow you to cancel the ticket in 24 hours with full refund. I think in this case the visa officer just did a search using PNR and found out.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have seen people using consultants who advise to book a ticket to get an itinerary. Most websites allow you to cancel the ticket in 24 hours with full refund. I think in this case the visa officer just did a search using PNR and found out.
Most likely but all person did was upload a new itinerary not address reason for 5 year ban. Posting new itinerary without explanation shows that it may have been fraudulent.

Last edited:
Reactions: cansha

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Most likely but all person did was upload a new itinerary not address reason for 5 year ban. Posting new itinerary without explanation shows that it may have been fraudulent.
True. Uploading new itinerary basically means the previous one was not valid. But we are speculating. OP has hidden a lot of information and probably haven't really grasped the enormity of that letter. If the officer is wrong OP needs to action it now else just wait for 5 years.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Friends,

I will be applying for my parents visitor visa. I heard that the applications through the new portal is receiving a lots of rejection, specially people who don't have prior US visa. Is it true? Is it safe to apply in new portal as there is some random AI issues with the portal ?

tallus01

Jul 25, 2022
My Spousals
So your spouse just wants to visit for up to 6 months, and has no intention of coming to Canada to work. For TRV, she is showing strong ties to return (job, property to oversee etc.). Processing for TRV averages 5 months so within timelines.
Hi All, I am currently on Work Permit in Canada.
I applied for temporary resident visa (visitor) for my spouse with below timelines in New IRCC portal

Application Submitted : April 11
Biometrics letter received : April 12
Biometrics completed and updated : April 19
Medical results updated as Passed : May 9 (medicals completed and submitted along with initial application on Apr 11 itself)
Country from : India

No further updates after this..
Anyone else having similar / closer timelines? If so, any updates received? Thanks
One other query, my spouse medicals is getting expired by this Aug 15th.. (Yes medicals were done Last year August and application was submitted this April).
It appears IRCC may not make any decision by then.
In this situation, shall we be proactive and do medicals once again and upload the docs before the expiry date? or should we wait ? Please advise. Thanks

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Hello
Can someone explain the multiple entry visa rules please?
Thank you
Passenger can visit Canada for upto 6 months (if no stamp on passport at arrival), or the duration as per stamp.
They need to leave Canada and can re-enter after 24 hours.

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
This is not a simple PFL. @Naturgrl is correct and this is serious. When you posted you got a PFL for itinerary you made it sound like a routine PFL but this is not. Visa officer thinks you have lied and provided fraudulent documents.

Did you use an agent? Pardon my words but this is one of the most idiotic ways of getting banned for a fraud. an itinerary is not really needed for a visitor visa and there is no reason to upload a fraud document.

My guess is you uploaded an itinerary and you didn't really book tickets or you booked and cancelled it next day. Officer may have searched it using the PNR and your last name and didn't find an active ticket.

If you indeed booked a ticket then you need to hire a lawyer. Else there is no way you can contest this ban, You lied and get caught and worst thing is you lied about something which would not have mattered if you didn't upload the document.
@cansha @Naturgrl Here's the thing though, keeping this particular case aside, if the person say even attached an itinerary, ticket booking for a date they've mentioned in the application of "when you'll enter canada" and "when you'll leave canada", and the dates match, BUT - since the travel dates have passed and the Visa officers at IRCC have not made a decision, obviously the ticket would be cancelled or refunded, right? Can't leave a ticket just like that..

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha @Naturgrl Here's the thing though, keeping this particular case aside, if the person say even attached an itinerary, ticket booking for a date they've mentioned in the application of "when you'll enter canada" and "when you'll leave canada", and the dates match, BUT - since the travel dates have passed and the Visa officers at IRCC have not made a decision, obviously the ticket would be cancelled or refunded, right? Can't leave a ticket just like that..
You are absolutely correct. But two things

1. No where they ask for itinerary so not sure why people are doing this.
2. In this particular case there is more to it that we don't know. Visa officer won't accuse of misrepresentation without a good solid foundation. Given that OP of that case has been silent on details we do not know what happened.

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
You are absolutely correct. But two things

1. No where they ask for itinerary so not sure why people are doing this.
2. In this particular case there is more to it that we don't know. Visa officer won't accuse of misrepresentation without a good solid foundation. Given that OP of that case has been silent on details we do not know what happened.
Hi ,
i have been suggested by some consultants that attaching itinerary is one positive point. can you tell me if this is true?
Applying for my parents visit.
Also, another question - their finances aren't good. but mine are - do you think my statements and job letters will suffice? [Im PR]

Thanks,

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
i have been suggested by some consultants that attaching itinerary is one positive point. can you tell me if this is true?
Consultants say a lot of things. I don't think it is true. May be someone attached an itinerary and their visa got approved. There is no causation or correlation there but people invent those.

Also, another question - their finances aren't good. but mine are - do you think my statements and job letters will suffice? [Im PR]
For visit visa their finances need to be good enough. You may have better luck with super visa if you want to show your finances.

Vaibhav_1989

Star Member
May 6, 2019
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Timeline :-
Application for TRV
COR : NEW DELHI, INDIA

Application submitted on 07 April 2022

BIL 07 April 2022

Biometric Complete......13 April 2022

Updated (We are reviewing....eligibility requirements) on 20 July 2022

BVL on 20 July 2022

PPR on 21 July 2022

Passport submitted on 22 July 2022

Stamped passport received on 29 July 2022

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Applied :july 6 for my mom from (india) & i m PR holder
Biometric :july 7
Biometric completed: july 12 ( updated same day)
Background check started : july 8
update: july 29 medicall pass

Reactions: shanky1202