+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
No I don't get anything after uploading updated iternary
When you say you got a procedure fairness letter, instead of being quick to upload your itinerary, you should take time to understand it. If you didn't, then take help of a consultant, or if you're asking people in the forum, it would be good if you can scan or take picture of the "procedural fairness letter" and upload it here. Please HIDE your personal information, UCI #, application #, etc etc..

bhaumikmca28

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Anand, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
When you say you got a procedure fairness letter, instead of being quick to upload your itinerary, you should take time to understand it. If you didn't, then take help of a consultant, or if you're asking people in the forum, it would be good if you can scan or take picture of the "procedural fairness letter" and upload it here. Please HIDE your personal information, UCI #, application #, etc etc..
Yes I got procedural fairness letter and it can be found here Procedural fairness Letter

Userqw

Jun 20, 2022
As
My wife applied for her visitors visa in June. Eligibility review started yesterday.
I applied for visitor visa in April. Eligibility review started on July 22nd. I do not know how long do they take to announce a decision

Najabad14

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12,2015
Doc's Request.
22Feb 2016, 23 March 2016, 24 June 2016
File Transfer...
20 Sep 2015
Med's Request
3 June ,2016
Med's Done....
14 June 2016
Passport Req..
22-07-2016
My wife applied for her visitors visa in June. Eligibility review started yesterday.
Did they emailed you about the eligibility stated , what’s the online status show like?

Najabad14

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12,2015
Doc's Request.
22Feb 2016, 23 March 2016, 24 June 2016
File Transfer...
20 Sep 2015
Med's Request
3 June ,2016
Med's Done....
14 June 2016
Passport Req..
22-07-2016
As

I applied for visitor visa in April. Eligibility review started on July 22nd. I do not know how long do they take to announce a decision
Any email or just online status shows?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I got procedural fairness letter and it can be found here Procedural fairness Letter
You have received a 5 year ban. This is a serious offence. Did you file a fake itinerary? You need a lawyer to help with your response. Just submitting a new itinerary doesn’t help at all. In fact, it shows that you were guilty and the VO made the correct assessment. There is no timeline for a response so it could take months or years.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
No I don't get anything after uploading updated iternary
Naturgrl

This is sooo surprising. How can an Itinerary be fraudulent? Could you have borrowed itinerary from a friend/agent who had used it before. Or did you put fake flight screenshot?

This is so bizarre, I can understand if a they come back saying your passport/some other govt doc is fake but itinerary is something you create according to your personal needs, how can that be considered fraudulent. OMG.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Naturgrl

This is sooo surprising. How can an Itinerary be fraudulent? Could you have borrowed itinerary from a friend/agent who had used it before. Or did you put fake flight screenshot?

This is so bizarre, I can understand if a they come back saying your passport/some other govt doc is fake but itinerary is something you create according to your personal needs, how can that be considered fraudulent. OMG.
There has to be more to the story. Wonder if person used a travel agency and the person was scammed.

Reactions: yay_321

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
This is not a simple PFL. @Naturgrl is correct and this is serious. When you posted you got a PFL for itinerary you made it sound like a routine PFL but this is not. Visa officer thinks you have lied and provided fraudulent documents.

Did you use an agent? Pardon my words but this is one of the most idiotic ways of getting banned for a fraud. an itinerary is not really needed for a visitor visa and there is no reason to upload a fraud document.

My guess is you uploaded an itinerary and you didn't really book tickets or you booked and cancelled it next day. Officer may have searched it using the PNR and your last name and didn't find an active ticket.

If you indeed booked a ticket then you need to hire a lawyer. Else there is no way you can contest this ban, You lied and get caught and worst thing is you lied about something which would not have mattered if you didn't upload the document.

Reactions: psjabbal