+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

pratu

Apr 13, 2019
Hello!! Looking for suggestions/opinion
Applied for my mother's visa on Feb 12 from India , no update since then until June 4th Biometric update ..nothing post that. Should I withdraw and reapply will it make any difference to the application.

Reactions: 2cookies

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello!! Looking for suggestions/opinion
Applied for my mother's visa on Feb 12 from India , no update since then until June 4th Biometric update ..nothing post that. Should I withdraw and reapply will it make any difference to the application.
Leave it as is..atleast u got an update. Its just taking more time to process

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I applied for my Parents Visitor visa on 24-June-2022 through the New IRCC portal. Strange thing happened.
I selected Principal (Primary) applicant as my Father. However in couple of hours, the UCI was generated for my Mother and she received the Biometric letter.
Right now, my Father (who is the principal applicant), has NOT received the Biometric letter nor UCI has been generated.

Please advise

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I applied for my Parents Visitor visa on 24-June-2022 through the New IRCC portal. Strange thing happened.
I selected Principal (Primary) applicant as my Father. However in couple of hours, the UCI was generated for my Mother and she received the Biometric letter.
Right now, my Father (who is the principal applicant), has NOT received the Biometric letter nor UCI has been generated.

Please advise
Don’t worry about it, he will also get the paper, biometrics letter, UCI etc. if not within 24 hours, 48 to 72 hours is also normal. Then they can go together and get the biometrics

Reactions: Neohere

izz83

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hi All,
I have a question. I had applied visitor visa for my parents via the new portal (https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/). The application was submitted on the 20th of Feb 2022 and the biometrics were done on the 23rd of Feb. Since then there has been no update on the application. Has anyone else faced this issue? What can I do to move the application forward?
I applied on Jan 15 2022 for my Parents and still no response. Not sure what to do.

Stu234

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
If it takes too long to get a decision after the eligibility review starts, would that mean there is something of concern? My parent's applications eligibility started on May 31, 2022 and still no update! :(

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
If it takes too long to get a decision after the eligibility review starts, would that mean there is something of concern? My parent's applications eligibility started on May 31, 2022 and still no update! :(
Give it around 40-60 days from eligibility start date.

Reactions: Stu234

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
It’s not like that for all. Mine eligibility started 17jun and BVL n PPR on 19jun(Sunday) . Just 2 days
That’s because yours for a second application. Everything was done in your last application and it mostly likely would’ve approved earlier but was rejected

ArthurTheGreat

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Hello guys, I have a question and hope you experienced guy can answer me:

I am trying to apply for supervisa for my parents, but on the official website, the new IRCC portal link does not show up, I only have the
GCKey account to apply. Is this normal? why the new IRCC portal is not mentioned in the official website (how to apply) page anymore?