+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

nila001

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Hi All,
I applied for my parents' visa on 14th Feb and the application got approved on 10th May and they asked to submit passport for stamping. Parents currently live in Kolkata so VAC office will be Kolkata. When I read through all the instructions on the Kolkata VAC website, I am unable to make an appointment for the passport submission to their office. All appointment options are for either biometric or new visa application. Should I ask my parents to just go to VAC with the request letter, consent form and passports and ask around there and submit directly?
Can anyone help please letting me know how did it go for their parents/relatives' applications?

Thanks so much

Nfzz

Aug 8, 2021
Hi all. I applied for my parents visitor visa 10 days ago and got the PPR today. How long would it take to get the pasport back? The issue is my parents are travelling to the USA and their tickets are booked for june 11. And I don’t think they can be rescheduled. I am in a dilemma now. And also is it possible to send the passport for stamping while they are in the USA?

Nfzz

Aug 8, 2021
Hi All,
I applied for my parents' visa on 14th Feb and the application got approved on 10th May and they asked to submit passport for stamping. Parents currently live in Kolkata so VAC office will be Kolkata. When I read through all the instructions on the Kolkata VAC website, I am unable to make an appointment for the passport submission to their office. All appointment options are for either biometric or new visa application. Should I ask my parents to just go to VAC with the request letter, consent form and passports and ask around there and submit directly?
Can anyone help please letting me know how did it go for their parents/relatives' applications?

Thanks so much
I think in person vfs appointments are closed and you will have to submit it online by rasiing a passport request webform . They will lrovide you a two way courier service. Pick up and of passport from/to the provided address.

Reactions: nila001

nila001

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
I think in person vfs appointments are closed and you will have to submit it online by rasiing a passport request webform . They will lrovide you a two way courier service. Pick up and of passport from/to the provided address.
Thank you. I tried searching for the passport request courier webform but couldn't find one. Do you know the link please?

mistyg

May 15, 2022
I keep getting this error, i have checked everything. did anyone else face the same issue?

Countries or territories of residence - list your current country or territory of residence, then add all other countries or territories where youve lived for the past five years, for more than 6 months
Hi! have you solved the issue yet? cause Im having the same problem and can't figure it out

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi All,

Thanks so much
So you are saying this link is not applicable for VFS kolkota ?
https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/

Nfzz

Aug 8, 2021
Hi all. I applied for my parents visitor visa 10 days ago and got the PPR today. How long would it take to get the pasport back? The issue is my parents are travelling to the USA and their tickets are booked for june 11. And I don’t think they can be rescheduled. I am in a dilemma now. And also is it possible to send the passport for stamping while they are in the USA?

ersabine

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Is there any new Pdf document after Visitor Visa got approved and passport dispatched? My passport is dispached from IRCC but there is no any new document after passport submission letter.

Last edited:

psanet

May 16, 2022
Hi All,

Thanks so much
Hi, which portal did you use - old or new ? Can you provide the link to the portal that you used please?

Anand2021

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
Is there any new Pdf document after Visitor Visa got approved and passport dispatched? My passport is dispached from IRCC but there is no any new document after passport submission letter.
Same case with me. My mother's passport is dispatched today. I received an update on her new IRCC portal account.
It shows:
Latest update:
Final decision - May 16, 2022:
Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

However, no counterfoil/pdf. Also, the application status still shows - Submitted on the Account Home page.

What is the application status in your case?

Reactions: ersabine

rohitpahwa

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Same case with me. My mother's passport is dispatched today. I received an update on her new IRCC portal account.
It shows:
Latest update:
Final decision - May 16, 2022:
Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

However, no counterfoil/pdf. Also, the application status still shows - Submitted on the Account Home page.

What is the application status in your case?
My parents got their ppr and passport request today .

can you let me know what we need to do after this ? How to send passport for stamping? Can you guide me through the process ?