+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

Rohanshah123

Jan 19, 2022
Hi, current processing time for visitor visa is 130 days from India as per IRCC website and I have not heard any priority visa option.You can still apply and try your luck
I applied for the same reason last week for my spouse to attend the convocation on June 9th. New portal visitor visas are estimated to get response in 14 to 30 working days so I am just giving it a try
What happens if they don't declare the decision before the event date. will they refuse the file afterward ?? can I withdraw the file at any time ??
I wanted to invite my both parents and maternal grandmother. Should I put all of them in a single application or i should file separate for my maternal Grandmother ?? Thanks for reply

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
What happens if they don't declare the decision before the event date. will they refuse the file afterward ?? can I withdraw the file at any time ??
I wanted to invite my both parents and maternal grandmother. Should I put all of them in a single application or i should file separate for my maternal Grandmother ?? Thanks for reply
You can withdraw application any time BUT don't expect fees money to return as per IRCC Fees return based on what stage your application is and you may get full or partial return or NIL also.

Regarding your PARENTS and maternal grandmother Visa , its good you can apply together , but your wish

Good Luck

iole

Sep 22, 2012
My Parents visa application got refused because of Financial, ties and Travel History. Though they were already here in 2016. Do anyone have the same situation?
So sorry to hear the sad news
I am planning to reapply my Mom’s TRV too. She was here in Canada in 2017 on a visitor visa and now her visa has expired. I thought it would be a lot easier since she had a previous record/visa. But hearing your story maybe that was bot the case. Do you mind sharing how long did your parents stay here in Canada with you?

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
HELP PLEASE!

Applied for my in-laws from Pakistan (outside Canada) - me and my wife became the sponsors. (we both are PR)

Applied January 24, 2022
Biometrics done and updated on the portal as at January 28, 2022
Eligibility Started from February 1st week (not sure exactly when)
PPR for mother in law March 10
PPR for father in law - not yet (hoping to get soon as all the documents i applied were combined eg combined bank statements with running balance of CAD25K for 4 months)
Got a request for military record on March 23 and submitted the same day, since march 28 - it is under review with no update? what do i do??

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
So sorry to hear the sad news
I am planning to reapply my Mom’s TRV too. She was here in Canada in 2017 on a visitor visa and now her visa has expired. I thought it would be a lot easier since she had a previous record/visa. But hearing your story maybe that was bot the case. Do you mind sharing how long did your parents stay here in Canada with you?
3 months

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Hi friends, I need some input. I got PPR for both my parents in India. We have sent passports for stamping. Yesterday I got an update on my mother's application that it is approved and the passport is dispatched to our India address. However, we haven't seen any update on my father's application. Did anyone else come across similar situation?

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
I don't see anyone from India getting PPR/decision in a month these days. A lot of people were getting decision even in few days in Feb/ March time. Is that true?

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
I don't see anyone from India getting PPR/decision in a month these days. A lot of people were getting decision even in few days in Feb/ March time. Is that true?
not sure about the rest but starting from March 29 I don’t see any in from Vietnam

vidhu88

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hi All

Who can use the new visitor visa portal? My friend from India has already applied for it using the old portal in April 2022 using the old portal (GC Key one) and gave biometrics last week. She is visiting her Aunt in Canada (her father's sister). Is she eligible to use the new portal? If yes, then should she file a new application via the new portal and give biometrics again?

Kindly guide me as this is urgent!

Best regards