+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

eldomino

Apr 3, 2024
Good day
I have tried getting an invitation code, but that provided when apply is telling me that the code is invalid. Please is there any change or means to get the actual code?

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hi
The biometrics need to be repeated for Visitor visa or they are valid for some years
Also, if we haven’t heard on the application for 7-8 months, when the online processing time shows as 31 days, can we withdraw the app and submit again?
Or should I reach out to Mp?

Niloy001

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
June 3, 2016
File Transfer...
July 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Done upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 1, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 14, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 10, 2017
Need help,

Hello all. I submitted my families visit visa 2 weeks now through portal (2 adults 1 minor child). Still need to provide biometric appointment booked for end of the month. I now realized there were two mistake made, not sure the impact and what should I do:

1. Hurried to upload IMM5476 (Use of rep form) to my sister and uploaded without her signature)
2. For my 2 year old daughter, at the very end before submitting, the sign was supposed to by adult or parent/guardian of minor. However I did input her name there.

Now I lost my sleep over this as the timeline to attend the program is already tight with processing time. What are the consequences? Application from Bangladesh.