+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa and Work Permit

aliakberbabat

Aug 25, 2018
UAE
NOC Code......
How can I get Work Permit, I didn't receive Invitation to apply. I don't have have Canadian Work Experience nor Education in Canada. My CRS score is less than 400, and I don't think I can get Provincial Nomination so easily..

Can I apply visit visa and then apply for Open Work Permit?? If my cousin can give me invitation for visit visa purpose as he is Canadian Citizen..

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
How can I get Work Permit, I didn't receive Invitation to apply. I don't have have Canadian Work Experience nor Education in Canada. My CRS score is less than 400, and I don't think I can get Provincial Nomination so easily..

Can I apply visit visa and then apply for Open Work Permit?? If my cousin can give me invitation for visit visa purpose as he is Canadian Citizen..
No, you can't just apply for an OWP. If you want to work in Canada, you need a job offer from an employer with a positive LMIA. The LMIA process is complicated, has strict requirements, takes months to process and costs $1000, so you have little chance of finding an employer willing to go through the process.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

If it was that easy there would be no need for many programs run by the IRCC