+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa and flight related questions

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
I have got the visit visa for my wife and children and I have booked their flight 2 Feb (Upwards) and 31 Jul (return), is it fine as it is under but close to 6 months.
Would their be any issue with the visa officer at the time of entry at both ports (India and Canada).

Please let me know.

EDIT: I may apply for their extension.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have got the visit visa for my wife and children and I have booked their flight 2 Feb (Upwards) and 31 Jul (return), is it fine as it is under but close to 6 months.
Would their be any issue with the visa officer at the time of entry at both ports (India and Canada).

Please let me know.

They might ask them how long they are staying in Canada and their answer 6 months. Then prepare to explain.

lucasinho

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
They might ask them how long they are staying in Canada and their answer 6 months. Then prepare to explain.

Please let me know.

Generally they grant 6 months, but it's up to the visa officer.