+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Advice

cleese74

Dec 6, 2023
Hi Guys, so i am a British Citizen living in the UK and my Hubby is a Pakistani Citizen who came to UK on Spouse visa, we recently got married and are planning our Honeymoon to go see Niagara Falls in Ontario Canada! Now i know i will only need a E-visa but I'm not sure what should i do about my hubbys visa, i looked at the gov website and it says he'll need to apply for a visitors visa but I'm not sure wha the requirements would be for that? Also theres a lot of forms to fill out and one of them is a family members form where it asks you do fill hell alot of questions about his siblings and family and what they to ect it's not related to us so do we actually have to fill in that form?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hi Guys, so i am a British Citizen living in the UK and my Hubby is a Pakistani Citizen who came to UK on Spouse visa, we recently got married and are planning our Honeymoon to go see Niagara Falls in Ontario Canada! Now i know i will only need a E-visa but I'm not sure what should i do about my hubbys visa, i looked at the gov website and it says he'll need to apply for a visitors visa but I'm not sure wha the requirements would be for that? Also theres a lot of forms to fill out and one of them is a family members form where it asks you do fill hell alot of questions about his siblings and family and what they to ect it's not related to us so do we actually have to fill in that form?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-visitor-visa.html

cleese74

Dec 6, 2023
i got this.... https://speedtest.vet/

• Angry
Reactions: foodie69