+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit vis while PGWP under processs

sanyaqaisar

Oct 20, 2015
hi guys, does anyonw have any idea if we can apply for visitor visa while we are waiting for PGWP extension. Actually I was waiting at my home country for almost eight month and still i have'nt receive any proper response ..In reply to my Case specific email, CiC emailed me today after 12 days that "As indicated in the webform you used to send your case specific enquiry, we do not respond when an application is within normal processing times. Rest assured that if further information is needed, the responsible office will contact you".
So I am curious if they try to call me and i m not there because I also applied for restoration. Can anyone please advice me if i can apply for visitor visa and if yes then what excuse shud I tell them.
Thanks

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

sanyaqaisar said:
hi guys, does anyonw have any idea if we can apply for visitor visa while we are waiting for PGWP extension. Actually I was waiting at my home country for almost eight month and still i have'nt receive any proper response ..In reply to my Case specific email, CiC emailed me today after 12 days that "As indicated in the webform you used to send your case specific enquiry, we do not respond when an application is within normal processing times. Rest assured that if further information is needed, the responsible office will contact you".
So I am curious if they try to call me and i m not there because I also applied for restoration. Can anyone please advice me if i can apply for visitor visa and if yes then what excuse shud I tell them.
Thanks

Its not possible to apply for PGWP extension.