+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit to India

jeff.sharma75

Star Member
Dec 4, 2011
Hi everyone...I started my studies in january this year ie.jan 2011.i have 1 year visa which is valid till march 2012..however i came here and changed my course to a two year course.i am currently in my second semester..My sister is getting married in november this year.i plan to go on her marriage,is it possible???..Would i facew any problems while coming back to canada in last week of december.

I wanted to get my student permit and visa extended however college says that u can apply latest by january 2012..pls guys help me as its my younger sister's marriage and no one wants to miss their younger sister's marriage :(

Jd5

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

jeff.sharma75 said:
Hi everyone...I started my studies in january this year ie.jan 2011.i have 1 year visa which is valid till march 2012..however i came here and changed my course to a two year course.i am currently in my second semester..My sister is getting married in november this year.i plan to go on her marriage,is it possible???..Would i facew any problems while coming back to canada in last week of december.

I wanted to get my student permit and visa extended however college says that u can apply latest by january 2012..pls guys help me as its my younger sister's marriage and no one wants to miss their younger sister's marriage :(

At the time of entering Canada, only your valid TRV and Study-Permit matters (not the course duration/school name/year of study).

jeff.sharma75

Star Member
Dec 4, 2011
so even if i have only 2 months 3 months of valid trv and student permit left with me ..i can enter canada without any issues???

Jd5

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

jeff.sharma75 said:
so even if i have only 2 months 3 months of valid trv and student permit left with me ..i can enter canada without any issues???

Yes, you can enter even if 24 hours of TRV left and at least 1 month (unofficially) of Study Permit left.